Gamo PR776 video

Professor,
Very nice gun, appreciate the close-ups. Agree with loading system preference, I've seen revolver reviews where each cartridge requires a pellet to be inserted, seems a waste of time, unless you prefer the real-life pistol experience of bullet handling. Your magazines can be pre-loaded for fast shooting. Accuracy wasn't bad, wonder if barrel is rifled. Just busted my budget on another PCP so won't be getting the Gamo, did appreciate the "modern" gun review, though. Thanks for all your efforts, WM

Thank you for the review. I have had my PR 776 for about 3 years. Haven't shot it in awhile but will this week end. The temperature will be in the low 70's. A far cry from a low on Christmas morning of16 degrees. I shoot from 30 ft. Two hand hold. When I do my part I can put 6 out of 8 inside an inch. My pistol likes to shoot high and to the left. One thing I don't like with the sights is the elevation wont go low enough. As you say, the metal magazines are great. I can get about 35 good shots per c02 capsule before the power starts to drop. If you are just plinking, you can get 50 + plus shots. Using a chrony, my pistol shoots at 425 fps down to 390 fps over 35 shots. I wait 10 seconds between shots. The pistol preforms at it's best when the temperature is 80 degrees or above. I have tried several different pellets. My pistol likes RWS Super-H-Point 6.9 gr the best. Followed closely with RWS Meisterkugeln 7gr and JSB MATCH DIABOLO 7.33gr. The trigger has a long pull but brakes crisp. In double action, the trigger is very nice. The rifled barrel is a plus. This revolver is heavy. Thank you for reminding me just how much fun this pistol is to shoot.