• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Gamo Swarm Gen 2 Bone Collector .22 cal - gas piston break barrel 10-shot repeater with a wood stock

Classified Status
NLA
* Updated 12/13/22 - Decided to keep it for another season *

I purchased this .22 cal Gamo Swarm Gen 2 Bone Collector earlier this year. Shot maybe 200 pellets out of it at paper targets. It's a very nice package, with an impressive wood stock and a repeating 10-shot magazine. The rifle and Gen2 repeating magazine system functions well and the metal is in nice condition. I noticed a couple of light scratches on the stock while taking the pictures, typical of light handling and use of a clamping bench rest mount. No scope included with this one.

Recent chrony results →

Premier 14.3gn 805fs/20.6fpe & Hades 15.89 757fs/20.2fpe

The wood stock on this rifle is impressively good-looking and it functions well. I originally thought that I'd keep it, but on actual use it is too heavy for me to carry and shoulder comfortably anymore. The padded Gallen rifle bag shown in the pictures was purchased specifically for the Bone Collector and is almost exactly the same length as the rifle. The case fits and compliments the rifle so well that I'll just ship the rifle in the padded case for extra protection.

The asking price is $185 and includes shipping in the US for the items shown in the pictures, including the padded rifle case and two Gen2 .22 cal magazines.

No counter offers or trades considered, I need to clear out more of my unused items before I get anything else. I can usually get to UPS within three of days of receipt of payment and will post the tracking info for the shipment as soon as I get it myself.

Thanks for looking

Jpiperson2002
Updated 12/12/22

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg