Garmin Xero C1 Chronograph

I've compared to the labradar and the fx ballistics. Not one reads the same. Garmin has yet to miss a shoot from air to powder Burner. Can't say that with the fx from pocket v1/v2 or ballistics
My only thing is the slower display, but it works. I picked my Garmin up on sale for $150 then msrp.
Good job on the video 👍🏼

Mind sharing or shooting me a PM on where, looking to pick one up now!

Been playing with it all day - I like it, no missed shots on anything so far.

Question if anyone knows - is there a way to name the profiles or soemthing? Only thing I don't like about it - all the shot strings are under "Air Rifle Pellet, xxx grain"

Wondering if you can rename or create custom profiles, would make it much better.
To rename an individual session, click on the session, in the upper right you will see three dots … Click that and you can rename

Dave
IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_5856.jpeg

IMG_5855.jpeg

Reactions: allinssd
I’m not going to say it’ll be worth it but I’m pretty confident you’re gonna really like it. I think they are overpriced but sometimes it’s ok to have nice things.

Dave

Definitely overpriced, but it is nice to have, I usually have buyers remorse on overpriced sht, but not so much here. Pretty satisfied with it for now.

You do have to wait about 3 seconds between shots, won't pick up rapid fire or full auto hahahaha
Mine picks up reasonably rapid fire* fine. The screen is slow to refresh, but mine hasn't missed catching a shot at all, you just have to look at the string / session to review the data.

GsT

*Mine has never missed a shot, but I semi-qualified that because I haven't really tried it while firing as fast as possible (a pointless exercise with a PB, but potentially useful info for airguns).