Umarex Gauntlet 2 SL30 (Side Lever .30 cal) Full Review Video

Hey guys. I didn't realize you could tune this gun until after the video was done. Ooops! It will shoot even better than this if you slow it down via the Hammer Spring Tension adjustment screw in the rear of the reciever, to between 870 and 890 FPS. I'll do a tuning video showing that next. Thanks for watching! -Nate

That’s a pretty impressive rifle Nate!
Nothing quite like slinging that big of a chunk of lead with accuracy.
Yeah, the .30 caliber rifles always put on a good show. They really smack any target you choose so hard, it's fun to watch. I'm going to tune that bad boy and do one more video at 890 FPS.

Hey guys. I didn't realize you could tune this gun until after the video was done. Ooops! It will shoot even better than this if you slow it down via the Hammer Spring Tension adjustment screw in the rear of the reciever, to between 870 and 890 FPS. I'll do a tuning video showing that next. Thanks for watching! -Nate

Any update on the hammer spring adjustment for the SL30?

Any update on the hammer spring adjustment for the SL30?
Yes it turns out that hammer Spring adjustment on the SL30 is completely fake. I turned the Spring all the way in both directions and got no increase or decrease in fps. It's only for show. That is why I never made a gauntlet 2 turning video because you cannot tune them.