Gauntlet SL30 vs JTS Aircuda Max.30 cal

Has anyone found a good regulator for this gun? (Gauntlet 2 SL30) I can't seem to find one that does 3000psi output (non chinese) for my carbon fiber bottle (M18 x1.5) where the depression valve pin works on the guns block.

Note: Also if you're looking for a style change on the stock I've make some 3d printed body kit that fits like a glove.
militech3d.com

I recently purchased an Airacuda Max in .22 and it's a laser beam. Absolutely NO complaints here. I have/had a G2 in .25 and it failed 3 weeks after purchase Sent it in for warranty work back in March of this year. After a couple of calls to UX they said they were sending out a new gun. Got it Saturday (finally after 2+ months) and they sent me a used one. (Older serial number than the unit I sent in, lettering yellowed, doesn't hold air.) Called them this morning and informed them of my disappointment. They are still swearing that it's brand new (they don't make the bolt action anymore but that's what I got). I was instructed to send it back and I asked if it would be another 2+ months to receive a replacement. The person I spoke with stated that the G2 in all calibers are breaking and they can't get hold of enough replacement stock out of China.
Personally, I would advise anyone to choose the Airacuda over the G2. I would advise anything over a UX product at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Hajimoto
I recently purchased an Airacuda Max in .22 and it's a laser beam. Absolutely NO complaints here. I have/had a G2 in .25 and it failed 3 weeks after purchase Sent it in for warranty work back in March of this year. After a couple of calls to UX they said they were sending out a new gun. Got it Saturday (finally after 2+ months) and they sent me a used one. (Older serial number than the unit I sent in, lettering yellowed, doesn't hold air.) Called them this morning and informed them of my disappointment. They are still swearing that it's brand new (they don't make the bolt action anymore but that's what I got). I was instructed to send it back and I asked if it would be another 2+ months to receive a replacement. The person I spoke with stated that the G2 in all calibers are breaking and they can't get hold of enough replacement stock out of China.
Personally, I would advise anyone to choose the Airacuda over the G2. I would advise anything over a UX product at this point.
I am very sad to read this.

Reactions: Rizz01
After all the waiting and what not, I demanded my $$ back and they rudely submitted to my request. Surprisingly they mailed the check out in a timely manner. I will NEVER EVER purchase another UX product again. I will also advise anyone thinking about purchasing a UX product NOT to do it and share my experience with them. They need to be more sympathetic toward their customers and stop pushing junk to fill public sales and warranty demands.

I have the Hajimoto tuned 30. Likes AEA 45 grain small groups thru 75 yards. No luck with slugs. Yes heavy and long but very accurate

64 grain Griffin cup base slugs are the money shot with these guns

There are others that do well, too. But I would start with that and then look at Griffin boat tail slugs (they are heavier but also shoot well).

As for the guy above who says "these are breaking", I'm sorry you have had that experience. But I have a G2 in 25 and 30 and they've had no issues and I shoot them a lot.