• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Gen 1 Gauntlet .25 in AR2078 stock

Classified Status
NLA

mackeral5

Dec 24, 2018
AL, United States
$300 shipped to lower 48, OBO. Paypal F&F preferred payment.

I built this one quite some time ago and never shoot it anymore. Time to let it move on to someone who will enjoy it.

This would be a great gun for someone who is not necessarily a tuner/modder, but enjoys customizing the finish of a gun to their likings. The gun is well tuned, but cosmetically unfinished.

It began life as a Gen 1 Gauntlet .25, one of the very early models that was on preoorder.

DonnyFl short shroud with 1/2-20 adapter
Shroud vented, vents hidden inside barrel band
barrel sleeved with cf tubing inside shroud.
Internal SSG
Lightened OEM hammer with peek striker IIRC the hammer is around 25grams.
peek poppet
single shot tray
1 Umarex magazine (not pictured)
AR2078 stock
AR2078 Trigger
22ci 3000psi aluminum tank
Ninja Regulator. Reg set at 1800psi
Magnetic Ninja foster fill port cover
UTG 4-16 scope
12" picatinny rail extending under tank
Ebay chinese bipod
The safety lever will ship with the gun, but is not installed in the pics. The gun will likely ship with action removed from stock to shorten the package.

Currently it is tuned for roughly 40 shots of 33.95gr JSB King Heavies at 875-885fps. Switching to 25.39gr Kings with this tune results in 980fps, a bit fast, but still surprisingly accurate. 'The gun has a solid tune, does not leak and is fairly accurate for what it is.

I have never shot other pellets nor slugs, I have no idea how the gun will perform with anything other than JSB Kings and King Heavies.

The stock could use refinishing to the new owner's tastes. Other than that it is a very consistent, reliable gun.

I am including as many pics as I can to show the good bad and ugly of this gun.

DtlUCBK.png

dAGKrW3.png

lGTY2Q0.png

3LYW5sg.png

KlKnGwg.png

ecd7UQC.png

jl1XiPP.png

oajAERc.png

4oGkTzs.png

XqKQ8NB.png

iPCLKZQ.png

The target below was shot this morning at 100 yards. Not cherry picked, this is an example of filling the gun to 3000psi and shooting groups. The gun will consistently produce 1.25-2" groups at 100 yards using JSB King Heavies. That group in the top center, that is 10 shots of 25gr Kings at 980fps, aiming at the center bull.

2I270SB.png

Everything seen pictured on the gun is what you will receive, plus 1 OEM Gauntlet magazine and the safety lever.

Last edited: