• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Georgia Airguns Charlie Frear Power Tuned Kalibrgun Cricket .25 for sale

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Just back from Charlie Frear at Georgia Airguns, my .25 Kalibrgun Cricket. Charlie installed a 1/2" moderator adapter in the shroud and painted the shroud black. He also performed his proprietary power tune, installing a power plenum, porting etc. The rifle has been totally resealed.

The return test target is as found below. Very light and minimal handling marks barely evident on the Frear painted shroud. Everything else is virtually perfect.

Atlas bipod included.

I have approximately $1,500 in this rifle without optics. It simply isn't my "thing" as I am proned to really like long barreled bench rifles and I don't hunt any more. Offering first-come for $875 shipped within the continental US - PayPal F&F (check my ratings) without optics. With Element Helix 6-24x50 SFP scope and FX No Limit Picatinny mounts/rings (all like new), add $450.

Rifle Image.07.23.23.jpg
Frear Test Targets.07.23.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hushpuppy