Georgia Airguns w/Charlie Frear - Atlas Airguns Podcast

D

Deleted 45061

A new episode dropping at 8:45 EST

Georgia Airguns w/Charlie Frear is a detailed look at Charlie Frear's business, his methodology, and of course getting to know Charlie while shooting some airguns.

Special guests @intenseaty22 and Richard.

If you haven't already, click subscribe and look for the video tonight! It is 30:01 minutes in length.

@Frear42-_.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Charlie share some before and after‘s of his 7 step accurizing process? I am intrigued.

Thank you
I linked him in the post. When he logs on he will see this and maybe he will give some details about what he does, maybe not. From what he showed us with a couple rifles (off camera) he is well versed with these platforms. Great to see a business like this based on excellence, and I think you can see in the video how he prides himself in giving customers the best he can offer.

Understood And I appreciate it. Not looking for his proprietary processes just curious the difference between accuracy from the factory and accuracy when Charlie works his magic with the 7 steps. Very interesting and hope he can at least speak to it so his potential customers can know what to look forward to.

Thank you
I emailed him this thread as well just now.

Kind regards,
-Atlas

Reactions: ClarkT
Understood And I appreciate it. Not looking for his proprietary processes just curious the difference between accuracy from the factory and accuracy when Charlie works his magic with the 7 steps. Very interesting and hope he can at least speak to it so his potential customers can know what to look forward to.

Thank you
I have known Charlie for a while now, & I can I emphatically tell you: Just call him! Charlie is Old School & calling him will net you the best answers.