• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Getting Back Into The Hobby!

Classified Status
FOUND

Mikelo123

Mar 24, 2017
WA, United States
Hi All!

Have been working abroad the past couple years and am back in the states and VERY much looking to get back into the hobby!

I donated my collection to a Veterans shooting group I supported before I left so starting from scratch so a lot of holes to fill!

Starting with air rifles so hoping to be able to source the following:

FX Crown 600-700mm .22 or .30
FX Impact MK2 or M3 .22 or .30 (700mm)
FX Boss
Daystate Electronic Guns (Red Wolf, Alpha Wolf, Delta Wolf or older models) .22 or .25
AGT Uragan/Vulcan .22 or .30
RTI Prophet (1,2 or3) .22
RAW open to caliber and would LOVE an Alan Z. tuned/shrouded model but not a deal breaker.
Kalibr Cricket Tactical .30
Original Kalibr Cricket .25
Edgun R5M .25 or Super Long .30

Also LOVE one off or custom airguns so don’t hesitate to reach out with others that maybe worth a look!

Just a quick note, I only pay via PayPal and please don’t take offense if I am a bit more hesitant etc. if you have no or low feedback!

Thanks all and very much looking forward to reconnecting with the AGN community!

Be Safe,
Dr. Mike Long