• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghost Carbine Three Groups at 40 yards…

Those ghosts really seem to shoot. It would be cool to see some velocity strings with the power wheel at different settings with the same reg pressure. I have a wildcat bt .25 cal. With reg set at 100 bar and the hammer tension sweet spotted for ultra consistent velocity on power wheel 7, by the time you hit power wheel 5 the ES goes up quite a bit. Won’t tune super consistent across a very wide band at low reg pressure anyway. My maverick in .30 cal seems to do a much better job but maybe that is due to the higher reg pressure 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: L.Leon
Those ghosts really seem to shoot. It would be cool to see some velocity strings with the power wheel at different settings with the same reg pressure. I have a wildcat bt .25 cal. With reg set at 100 bar and the hammer tension sweet spotted for ultra consistent velocity on power wheel 7, by the time you hit power wheel 5 the ES goes up quite a bit. Won’t tune super consistent across a very wide band at low reg pressure anyway. My maverick in .30 cal seems to do a much better job but maybe that is due to the higher reg pressure 🤷‍♂️
I haven’t ran strings in a while on my ghost but I don’t think the ES increased nearly as bad as my maverick I had.