Brocock/BRK Ghost collaborative data request

I bought mine in HP in .177. I have the spring kit but haven't changed the spring in the Ghost. I have changed the spring in my Atomic.
I would imagine it's the white spring as the biggest changes in that caliber on the power wheel only come when the reg is bumped up to 115 ish. Results may vary.

I put the blue spring in and had to lower to pressure to about 90 bar to get the JSB 10.34 pellets to shoot at 900 fps. The wheel didn't do jack, so OP is probably right that the reg pressure has to be higher for it to be useful.
👍 yep 👍 for blue spring Start at 115 regulator pressure, and shoot 3 dif pellet weights starting from 0 pwr to max. Only increase pressure by 5 psi if you don’t see changes of 5-10 fps. If you keep increasing regulator pressure at some point the same shot string will oddly drop off. 🤷‍♂️
Also make sure your hammer/spring adjustment hasn’t worked loose… mine did this causing additional craziness. Once reset it was easy peasy.
I achieved great results with the FAC White spring in both 17” and 23” barrels at 115/120 psi on regulator for 10.3, 13.4 and 16.1’s. All with a single tune using only the pwr wheel.
I was after accuracy not power so 910 FPS was my max desired speed from any Diablo pellet.

Last edited:
Reactions: old goat
👍 yep 👍 for blue spring Start at 115 regulator pressure, and shoot 3 dif pellet weights starting from 0 pwr to max. Only increase pressure by 5 psi if you don’t see changes of 5-10 fps. If you keep increasing regulator pressure at some point the same shot string will oddly drop off. 🤷‍♂️
Also make sure your hammer/spring adjustment hasn’t worked loose… mine did this causing additional craziness. Once reset it was easy peasy.
I achieved great results with the FAC White spring in both 17” and 23” barrels at 115/120 psi on regulator for 10.3, 13.4 and 16.1’s. All with a single tune using only the pwr wheel.
I was after accuracy not power so 910 FPS was my max desired speed from any Diablo pellet.
Hi Cavedweller, when you say to check hammer/spring adjustment hasn’t worked loose, is that the set screw on the power wheel knob?
thanks mike

No - it’s inside the butt Sub12 on YouTube has a great video on it

@old goat
Thanks, I took advantage of the ghost sale at AoA and picked up a 22 plus, I went over it to make sure all bolts were tight. very well built. my first PcP. can you recommend a decent scope for it ? my old eyes need good glass. I won't be shooting past 60 yards just plinking and pests, good glass around $500. Thank you for any info. Mike

Thanks, I took advantage of the ghost sale at AoA and picked up a 22 plus, I went over it to make sure all bolts were tight. very well built. my first PcP. can you recommend a decent scope for it ? my old eyes need good glass. I won't be shooting past 60 yards just plinking and pests, good glass around $500. Thank you for any info. Mike

sent you a PM