Brocock/BRK Ghost XR Carbine, Two, Three Shot Groups…

I am not a bench rest shooter as I lack the talent and discipline needed… What I do mainly with my airguns is plink and pest. To that end I’ve found through lots of shooting that three shot groups best represent my skills. And because I rarely get a second attempt on a missed critter, three shot groups work for me. Two groups at forty yards tonight after work, Ghost Carbine sending JSB Exact Jumbo 18.13s, bipod front, shoulder as rear bag.
IMG_1702.jpeg

I am not a bench rest shooter as I lack the talent and discipline needed… What I do mainly with my airguns is plink and pest. To that end I’ve found through lots of shooting that three shot groups best represent my skills. And because I rarely get a second attempt on a missed critter, three shot groups work for me. Two groups at forty yards tonight after work, Ghost Carbine sending JSB Exact Jumbo 18.13s, bipod front, shoulder as rear bag.
View attachment 489669
Well Luis, I think maybe you should try BR Competitions as your LR shooting is LR worthy! Excellent groups @ 40yds! Remember, BR Competitions are eerily similar to pesting/hunting as you get 1 shot at each target, and hunters have that ingrained in them (breathing, trigger pull etc) to do that, an ethical shot, you would fair well in my humble opinion 👍, nice pic!