• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghost

Yeah kind of a weird question. I plan to own one one day. I am very intrigued. I have its similar competitor the impact m3. I absolutely love that gun. Shoots wonderfully. The ghost has less o rings so maybe it’s less likely to need maintenance ?? Some people say that makes them easier to work on. I don’t necessarily agree with that. The actual task of changing an oring isn’t really involved most of the time. You have to take both guns apart to do it. Really the impact may be a bit more time consuming as it has more orings but I wouldn’t say it’s so much harder. The only downside to me for the ghost is the high reg pressure you have to run in comparison to the impact to get the same performance. My 600 mm m3 shoots 33.95 gr 915-920 fps easily at 120 bar. I believe the ghost will require much higher which may reduce shot count. However I really want to own one to compare.

Is the ghost worth getting?
They’re incredible platforms
Do a search here on AGN and read read read.
My HFT rig and my EFT rig
IMG_7822.jpeg
IMG_7827.jpeg

Reactions: coolsound
I have my eyes on the Ghost Plus at the moment. Hope to pull the trigger soon :)
The Ghost Carbine and Ghost Plus have the “same” length barrel. The Plus simply has a longer shroud and bigger 480cc bottle. So shot count is the only performance difference. Looking forward to your thoughts when you get Ghosted…👻