Ghosts on sale!

I wonder if they are clearing out inventory due to new slug barrels arriving later this month (as I was told by BRK over email)

Mike
Don’t believe its the case. As you can simply replace the pellet barrel with one for slugs… Its but one of the platforms features… Caliber and configuration changes, many variations if you wish…🙏

I just got mine and put my scope on it. It looks and feels great, but even with my high scope rings, it's hard to get a decent sight picture thru the scope unless I mash my cheek into the rest. The cheek rest doesn't appear to go any lower. Do folks buy extra high rings or go see a plastic surgeon?

Cheek rest has a riser that can be removed. It's a little double-sided dovetail thingy. It'll drop the plastic cheek piece about 3/8" and make eye alignment much easier. Only downside is that it then limits you to loading the magazine from only one side, and prevents you from doing the double magazine trick.

Another option is to omit the sliding riser that comes on the Ghost. There's a standard airgun dovetail underneath that riser. Lots of options....could go straight to dovetail rings, or a shorter dovetail to pic riser.

All said and done, the geometry of the Ghost requires a larger scope height than a traditional "sporter" type gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: PowderBurnt