Huben GK-1 DRAGON mod will turn it into a real carbine

Hi lads, I'm preparing a full retard fantasy mod for my GK1.

GKDragon.jpg

It will be a modification of my already done Gk1 Perfected:

IMG_20240215_200804.jpg

GKP.jpg

In adition to the shortened (as much is posible) from the rear, plus power adjustment on the go and lenght regulable trigger, I will ''correct'' the barrel. I never liked the system that attaches it to the slide with pressure, it may be sensible to temperature and alter slightly the POI or something, because it can't be that I group pellet over pellet with my 50 buck cheap ass P-17 clone, and the grouping with the friking expensive GK1 is so meh in comparison. If I learned something about airguns, is that better leave the barrel floating, so I will make that, plus shorten it a bit from the front, the pistol should end up measuring 28.5cm. I also adapted my moderator to attach directly at the barrel treads, and this will open the posibility to attach a barrel extension directly instead, BUT, here's some doubts... for weight reasons and because I don't want the thing to stress to much the original barrel, it needs to be a lightweight barrel. No problem, you can buy any cheap ass gamo rifled 5.5 barrel, but, those are designed for low powered airguns, plus, the treads will NOT align with the grooves of the pellet. I don't worry for the wear off of the barrel, but more for the posible deformation of the pellet, because it will ram into the new grooving at already supersonic speed, so, unless the angle of the new grooves are exactly the same, those may actually peel off part of the pellet borders leading to weird trajectory. Any experience putting 2 diferent barrels togheter?

I want to make it as a special prepper episode for my new project, a cute youtube elf that talks about manly stuff, that's the main reason for the stupid fantasy redesign.