Huben GK1 Magazine won't index

what can cause my .25 k1 not to index the next shot after pulling the trigger?
A jam. Were you shooting slugs?
Remove the barrel shroud and loosen the four screws holding the barrel. With the barrel loosened the projectile is no longer in a bind and a probe from the front will usually get it out.
I would not recommend loosening the screws that hold the barrel in place as that would cause misalignment issues. You can disassemble the entire gun without loosening the barrel screws.

A jam. Were you shooting slugs?

I would not recommend loosening the screws that hold the barrel in place as that would cause misalignment issues. You can disassemble the entire gun without loosening the barrel screws.
Why would loosening barrel screws cause an alignment problem? You are tightening against machined surfaces.

Why would loosening barrel screws cause an alignment problem? You are tightening against machined surfaces.
there the two screws below the barrel locking nut that have paint over them. those two don’t need to be touched unless you have to re-align (center) the barrel to the rotating magazines ready to shoot slot.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
the magazine failing to rotate and index the next pellet can be cause by a jam, not enough pressure, broken plastic on the indexing housing piece. the spring that you see when you take the pellet loading lever off is sitting in a plastic housing. the other end of that spring is pressing on that plastic housing and that end is broken.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Yeah, it just arrived today. Hopefully there is some fix I can find or that someone figures out later so there is no limit to how much air I can shoot per round if I want to crank it crazy high.
IMG_5195.jpeg

@TrollMagnet Are you sure that you ordered a regulated GK1 from Ares Airguns Tactical? I don’t see one advertised on their site unless I missed something. Was it a custom order?