• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 performance mods

The quality of my GK1 has we wanting a K1. I’m reading up and watching videos on the K1. My wallet needs to recover a bit first. Been a few large purchases lately. Happy Wife, Happy Life!
I watched the Huben K1 for years. Followed it some on here and read the good and the bad. Then i almost (thank God i didnt) pulled the trigger and got the viper. I noticed at the last minute the GK1 and knew immediately it was the K1 pistol from Gregor's videos. I jumped on it. Received it. Immediately called Kelly at Krazcool Airgun and got a K1 bullpup. Couldnt be more happy with both. My patience paid off. The K1 had some issues in the beginning but it got worked over and i believe it added to its character. Good luck buddy with your GK1.

David
20231124_130116.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BABz58
I watched the Huben K1 for years. Followed it some on here and read the good and the bad. Then i almost (thank God i didnt) pulled the trigger and got the viper. I noticed at the last minute the GK1 and knew immediately it was the K1 pistol from Gregor's videos. I jumped on it. Received it. Immediately called Kelly at Krazcool Airgun and got a K1 bullpup. Couldnt be more happy with both. My patience paid off. The K1 had some issues in the beginning but it got worked over and i believe it added to its character. Good luck buddy with your GK1.

DavidView attachment 464776
Did you get the .22 or .25 for the K1 and why? I am planning to get one too, but can’t decide. (I have both the .22 and .25 in the GK1)

Reactions: psycho62
Did you get the .22 or .25 for the K1 and why? I am planning to get one too, but can’t decide. (I have both the .22 and .25 in the GK1)
I got the .25 in K1 because i like the caliber. I got 22 in GK1 because they had one and i didn't want to wait. With these guns shooting with the power they have the 22 and 25 is not a major difference in the power numbers in my opinion. To be honest the 22 cals are more available it seems but usually not the ones i use.

David

The quality of my GK1 has we wanting a K1. I’m reading up and watching videos on the K1. My wallet needs to recover a bit first. Been a few large purchases lately. Happy Wife, Happy Life!
Just because the GK1, a derivative of the K1, does not mean the performance of the K1 is as spectacular. The application is completely different. The accuracy of the GK1 is spectacular at pistol distances does not mean that the accuracy of the K1 is as spectacular at rifle distances, because it is not. Read the many reviews. That does not mean it is bad, it means that the K1 works very well in other than in the accuracy department.

Reactions: Str8tshooter