Glimpse of Invasive Iguanas

Grain docks in Superior Wisconsin.

We were kids, early teens, crosman 760's in hand, x4 scopes, pump 5 times, 50 feet away lying in rotting grain eyeballing rats until the 55 gallon garbage can was heaped, we had blisters on the pumping hand, empty boxes of Crosman pellets at our sides.

More shots that day until the gulf War.

What regions of Florida are affected?
I have family in mid eastern FL area, Titusville, to Melbourne, and the beach areas. I haven't heard any of them speak of iguana problems.
Primaly south east Florida, @Treks Does the same on the west coast but there isn't as much. But we're getting calls as North as Martin county, and have heard of iguanas up in Orlando.

I think its some Scottish scrap yard, the place is literally crawling
Damn, Scotland, every hundred years or so they used to be like f this and get all Shakespeare, William Wallace or Jacobite crazy about independence.

Then Activision gave us Captain Price and put him as the cool guy in the All Ghillie'd Up level and he is in HeR MaJeStY's S.A.S. and now Scottl'n wull ner rise up again! Don't believe me that Captain Price was a Psy Op against Scotland getting any new old ideas? Why do you think your character's name is Soap?

Anyway, adults aren't to be trusted with toys there so we can't bring our air rifles. Booo.

Honestly flights might be cheaper to Scotland than Florida from PHX too rn. I'm just making myself more mad.

Just kidding with all that Captain Price stuff, you think I'm a nut? Come on. Sounds plausible tho, right?

Sorry I didn't get to see your message, but of they don't know what going on they freeze to move as little as possible even when they get it. If they know that they are being hunted then they scatter or if they recognize you. Yes, they do end up recognizing you as a tgreat and it don't take more than 3 visits for the word to spread.

I've shot as as far as 144yds with the 10gr. And the 16gr at 36fpe I have shot as far as 189yds still putting down enough energy to take down an iguana with a head shot.
See, this is why I bicycle to work in a Ghillie suit. Ghillie suits are always the answer, you just never know what the question will be.

The barbeques we could have ! Taste like chicken !
I have a client who had his CA work crew out to his home in SWFL. He specifically asked that I bring him iguanas so he could have a BBQ for the crew.

If you’re coming to hunt iguanas, best to hook up with a professional like JaceSpace. We have iguanas in SWFL, but it will take years before we are at the same level as his stomping grounds.

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 6.58.09 PM.jpg