N/A Good air bow

Wingshot II 500FPS and the gun is lighter than dragon claw and shoots them just as accurate.
it should shoot them just as accurate, but in my experience, the 909s shoots them a little more accurately. I do have both a wingshot II and a 909s, both tuned. fwiw the 909s and the wingshot II weigh about the same - its the single tube...

@oldsparky I’m afraid I’m no help here, BUT…

@RM.510bigbore I think you may have an answer for the OP here.
The regular Umarex Airsaber for sure...They are cheap..got mine on midway usa clearance for $230.00...I can get consistent 2-5moa at 100 and 120 yards.. I use a external regulator...The airsabre is fastest at 3400 psi...Dont use umarex arrowa.......Buy Easton 2219 XX75 22inch aluminum arrows..You just pull off knock and use in AIrsaber..With Eastons and 100 grain point setup 474 grains at 405 fps...Deadly accurate...I use a UTG 130 BDX Crossbow scope works great at 405 fps to 120 yards...

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I have a Benjamin Airbow that's sighted in to 50 yards my self imposed distance for hunting with my crossbow or the airbow although they'd both take deer at farther distances, I'm shooting a 100gr Muzzy 4 blade with the airbow.
How do I ask this? How does a fixed blade fly at that speed?

Reactions: Bowhunter73