• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Got my Zulus!

Well monkey wrench thrown into the plans. Wanted to get out and test it early this morning as the wind died down however I caught a stomach bug lastnight or ate something bad and was up all night. I guess a different day
You are young and strong, there will be other days… Get well soon… 🙏 The pests get to live a day or two longer…

Reactions: Dairyboy
Wow what a fun piece of technology! I'm not big on the latest and greatest stuff especially when it comes to electronics but when I saw the hype around these and the price I knew I couldn't resist for long. My first day/night scope and can say it's pretty awesome do far. Really fits nice on my Taipan Shorty .22.View attachment 472478
Got everything updated and mounted. Sighted in at night time at 30yds. Tested the LRF and ballistic calculator and dead on at 50yds elevation wise. Only problem was it was about 3/4" to the right of target. There was some wind so I'm not 100% if it was that or not. I'm used to lining my crosshairs up to bore on normal scopes and then level scope. Obviously no option for that here so hoping that isn't an issue?? I'll test real early in the morning to see. Does seem centered on rail though so hope it's good and just the wind. I do like the built in gyroscope to check my cant. I can't wait to do pesting and start recording some shots!
Enjoy the journey DB

Today I finally felt decent enough to get about an 80% day in. I guess I did yesterday also but it kicked my butt. Not today lol but had about 15min to shoot before I went home. OK this thing is awesome! I think it might be a hair off but so hard to tell with wind. If I get a calm morning I'll test out the holdovers out to 100yds and get them all lined up. But have some vids I'll post in the hunting section! I will say I've been having a very hard time with moving them from the app to my photos. Only super short vids. Anyone know a better way to get them shared here?

Reactions: LONESTAR .25
Today I finally felt decent enough to get about an 80% day in. I guess I did yesterday also but it kicked my butt. Not today lol but had about 15min to shoot before I went home. OK this thing is awesome! I think it might be a hair off but so hard to tell with wind. If I get a calm morning I'll test out the holdovers out to 100yds and get them all lined up. But have some vids I'll post in the hunting section! I will say I've been having a very hard time with moving them from the app to my photos. Only super short vids. Anyone know a better way to get them shared here?
I just take the micro card out and download the video's to my pc. Bigger screen, better video editing software.

Good report. I'm still tweaking holdovers using lrf, especially out to 100 yards. I was out yesterday for around 6 hours in 90 degree heat..lol. fortunately the club range has a roof and I had plenty of water. With my conventional scope a Discovery 3×15 I have things figured. The Zulus works great but my learning curve and tweaking settings needs more work. Nothing against the Zulus it's just me currently..lol.
I did find the AVS 62.5 And Nelson 65 slugs were right on at 50, 65, 70, 85 and 100 yards.
I really like Varmit Knockers 50gr and Nelson 50 ish at 50 to 70, but at 80 to 100 yards they are high. I'm still trying to figure those. Oh, and barley had any wind yesterday.

I agree DB it is awesome.

Gary

This guy got a head shot
IMG_9877.jpeg

I typically edit my videos to just before, and after the “kill shot” These are then allowed to be saved to an edited files location. After editing a few of my individual recorded kills. I select the edited files and synthesize them into one longer clip of just kills. Give yourself some time to get acquainted with the Arken application…