N/A Great Pcps for under $600

My recently purchased Benjamin cayden is going to be put through a good long workout to see how it performs at the target range within the price range.
Tune that new Cayden to 890fps for whatever pellet you want to shoot. Also get a hammer spring from Airgun Revisions. You won’t regret it.

My $300 DAR G3 in .22 has been great… it just isn’t classy. Accurate, quiet, and hits plenty hard.

Notos is a hoot for the money too.

IMG_3324.jpeg

Last edited:
How about the SPA P35X. It's heavy for my tastes at 2400 grams which must be about 7 lbs. But it has a 530mm barrel, a wooden stock, and a 60cc plenum. Plenum volume is a shortcoming of my P35s in 25 particularly and this should solve that nicely. Huma Air has them at under 500 pounds which should be under $600.
I expected you Jim
I know of your fondness for the great P35 platform .
I concur

When I looked at the SnowPeak, it looks like the Unamax Zelos tried to copy it?
Almost certain just a rebrand, made in the same factory. Umarex is more of a contract to production company, they dont make a lot of their lineup. They also might just be a distributor/importer to get some air products into the US that hasnt been in the past. The Zelos looks pretty cool.

SPA SnowPeak M60
I bought into the pre-order from Wes at Airgun Archery Fun. My 60B with CF bottle was a good bit more than $600 :(

I believe they are finally going to ship out to customers in the next week or 2. I'm anxious to see how it works out for what I ended up having tied up in it.