Greatest Hits 3 ! Wildcat .22

That was a great video. That video must have taking you a long time to make. I am almost had it with scope-caming. I must have more missed opportunities then what I can capture through the slo-mo. From now on I'm going to film my hunts like the way Baxter does it. Camera mounted on top of the scope. This way has it's problems too: different POI and a taller rig to carry around

Regarval awesome scenery in your post. I'm going to have to back up and include that also. It's nice to see the habitat as well as the shot. Enjoyed your post. 

Thanks amccoy. I'm having a blast with these Airguns. I originally was looking for a silenced .22lr, but these guns are awesome. Makes me want to sell some of my powder burners. I was a .22lr fanatic. 

plinker
"Marksman3006"Awesome vid plinker.....I enjoyed it. Watched twice. I love squirrel hunting too.
Yep, I bet that pulsar smacks um good!

It does. What I like most about it is how quiet it is with the huggett and all. The impact just sounds that much louder if you know what I mean. Your vids make me want to get a camera setup for my rifle. Let me know what your using if tou get a chance.