Greetings From West of Rainbow

@manabeknives
There is a range in Rainbow. It is private. My neighbors are members, and, go skeet/trap shooting, weekly.
There is another range in Pala, out the 76 run by the Pala Tribe. It is on the north side of the 76, and, up to the base of Palomar Mountain foothills/mountain; no membership, pay as you play.
I've been there, but, just to have a look. It seems like a decent enough place.
I don't know about air guns at either place.

post number 10, completed.

So, all of that open hillside land around me,... It was also full of Rattlesnakes - tons of them.

I do not harm snakes.

In my time here, 12 years apprx. I've caught and released 17 Rattlers.
Here is my latest, from a week ago, or so.

backstory follows,....

I built my wife an outdoor shower for summertime heat relief. She calls it her Fern Bath, where she washes her ferns?
She had gone out in the morning, and cleaned our dryer vent grid with a brush. She then went to the Fern Wash to wash out the lint on the brush.

The Fern Wash,...
Note the location of the hose, and spray nozzle, near where the two walls merge. She had just been there with the hose:
View attachment 477967

This is getting a little closer to the walls merging point.
Note the dampness on the concrete blocks as being where she was just working:
View attachment 477968

Getting in there really close,...
View attachment 477969

note the water droplets from being accidentally sprayed:

View attachment 477970
Captured and ready for its ride in the car, down to the nature preserve at the end of our road (a mile away or so)
View attachment 477971

In its new home in the preserve.
View attachment 477972
Interesting story, thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience here in Florida with a cotton mouth, no pics.

Reactions: Moke