• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hi,
New Guy here. I’m not gonna lie I was recommended airgun nation to sell my used guns. I’ve read the whole 10 day 10 post rule so I figured I’d get active and introduce my self.
I live in Miami. Been backyard plinking with crossman pumps since I was a wee lad. I upgraded to PCPs like 5 years ago and started my war on the Iguanas plaguing South Florida.
I have to get rid of my guns so I find it ironic I must post and be active in a community that I can’t afford to participate in anymore but such is life

-Zero

Zero,
Same boat as widows and/or family members wanting to unload inherited collections, with no personal interest in the hobby. Tried to address this not long ago but most felt rules should apply to all. Con artists and scammers are always trying for the quick way in, the ten day/ten post rule offering some sort of membership protection. Unfortunate, but, as you said, "such is life." WM

Zero,
Same boat as widows and/or family members wanting to unload inherited collections, with no personal interest in the hobby. Tried to address this not long ago but most felt rules should apply to all. Con artists and scammers are always trying for the quick way in, the ten day/ten post rule offering some sort of membership protection. Unfortunate, but, as you said, "such is life." WM
I get it. It’s a niche community and must be protected.

Don't be offended if someone wants to receive the items first then pay you?

You could also put in your ad "pickup only".......

Good luck on the sale of your items!
Thanks for the advice! Product before money? Now that’s trust. I’m down for half now half later and local pick up would be ideal. It’s in the hands of the pellet Gods now.

Reactions: beerthief
I get it. It’s a niche community and must be protected.
Vulnerable, as most are from a generation of more trusting, "take a guy at his word," kind of people. Scammers and crooks have taken advantage and stolen enough to set us straight. Not ideal but how things have evolved. Scammers ruin it for everybody. WM

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
Welcome to AGN Zero. There are quite a few Florida guys around here, in person pickup should be easy if you decide to go that way. What kind of rifles do you prefer? What about your air source?

Here's an idea, if you have experience with shooting dinosaurs, why not get a gig shooting them? Contract work always pays! Would be a rough way to make a few bucks. 😀

Reactions: FormulaZero