• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gripes about airgun supply co.s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going not to mention the negatives by name. I am not understanding how long it takes you to ship from order. 24hrs to process, OK fine. In that time upon payment received for guns, fill it with air, make sure it fires, and holds air overnight while "processing". I'm not too stoked when I drop $2000 on a gun and it takes 5-6 days to ship when I didn't order any servicing. What is getting even more irritating is ordering pellets or slugs and not a massive quantity
..then checking tracking every day only for it to ship a full week after the order. I purposely order Sunday-Tuesday to hopefully get them Friday. Unacceptable. Huma air, and the Pelletshop are top tier, the day of order I get shipping information. Few weeks ago I ordered the bottle conversion for dreamline and a huma reg...instantly shipped day of order received in 4 days... FROM THE NETHERLANDS. Yet I order ammo and a bottle from Two distributors from the western region of the US. One more southern one a little more north. 6 days and 8 days. Most of the time "processing, shipping label printed" once again I order a few hundred slugs the 14th...11:51am EST. It just arrived to Atlanta 12:23 today, delivered tomorrow the 24th. It didn't ship until the 20th. What pray tell was my IN STOCK order doing for 5 days before shipping?

Or another provider in Florida. The shipping information was correct. I saw on usps tracking "returned to sender, insufficient address" I called the provider, spoke man to man, this was the last day of May. Ive emailed 3 times since. No refund, no pellets.

I purposely ordered $50-$250 orders all at the same time using priority ground to ups worldwide saver From all the major airgun cos other than pyramyd/airgun depot. Edit: same time,same day. To test delivery times and processing speeds.

The ones who impressed are the ones who will continue to receive my business weekly.

Thepelletshop.com
Huma-Air
Krale
New England Airguns.

So far that is all. I spend good money, I don't expect to let someone hold my money and maybe provide the service I paid for sometime later in time when they feel like it.

I run a business with my father and sister. I know how it is. We have over 1000 clients to our agency alone. There is always a queue of people to contact and services to render. If I waited days to even begin they'd call me with angry words and WALK never to return. When something doesn't work immediately or in a timely manner I contact them and let them know exactly why and what to expect. Ridiculous. Maybe my expectations are way too high. But, damn. Just damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
I'm going not to mention the negatives by name. I am not understanding how long it takes you to ship from order. 24hrs to process, OK fine. In that time upon payment received for guns, fill it with air, make sure it fires, and holds air overnight while "processing". I'm not too stoked when I drop $2000 on a gun and it takes 5-6 days to ship when I didn't order any servicing. What is getting even more irritating is ordering pellets or slugs and not a massive quantity
..then checking tracking every day only for it to ship a full week after the order. I purposely order Sunday-Tuesday to hopefully get them Friday. Unacceptable. Huma air, and the Pelletshop are top tier, the day of order I get shipping information. Few weeks ago I ordered the bottle conversion for dreamline and a huma reg...instantly shipped day of order received in 4 days... FROM THE NETHERLANDS. Yet I order ammo and a bottle from Two distributors from the western region of the US. One more southern one a little more north. 6 days and 8 days. Most of the time "processing, shipping label printed" once again I order a few hundred slugs the 14th...11:51am EST. It just arrived to Atlanta 12:23 today, delivered tomorrow the 24th. It didn't ship until the 20th. What pray tell was my IN STOCK order doing for 5 days before shipping?

Or another provider in Florida. The shipping information was correct. I saw on usps tracking "returned to sender, insufficient address" I called the provider, spoke man to man, this was the last day of May. Ive emailed 3 times since. No refund, no pellets.

I purposely ordered $50-$250 orders all at the same time using priority ground to ups worldwide saver From all the major airgun cos other than pyramyd/airgun depot. Edit: same time,same day. To test delivery times and processing speeds.

The ones who impressed are the ones who will continue to receive my business weekly.

Thepelletshop.com
Huma-Air
Krale
New England Airguns.

So far that is all. I spend good money, I don't expect to let someone hold my money and maybe provide the service I paid for sometime later in time when they feel like it.

I run a business with my father and sister. I know how it is. We have over 1000 clients to our agency alone. There is always a queue of people to contact and services to render. If I waited days to even begin they'd call me with angry words and WALK never to return. When something doesn't work immediately or in a timely manner I contact them and let them know exactly why and what to expect. Ridiculous. Maybe my expectations are way too high. But, damn. Just damn.
It gets worse. I waited the week for them to ship my gun to me so it could be checked out. When I got it it was very under powered, pellets jammed in magazine the action rocked in the stock and it had the accuracy of a shotgun. I bought a new barrel and magazine, adjusted the power and it works as it should.
I spoke with a manager about the problem they sent me some pellets to try. They didn't offer to take gun back but I had already disassembled it so no warranty. I later let him know what I had to do to make the gun work as intended. I still do business with them. I think they are honest but could have a better business plan.
At least now when I order a gun from them they ship it next day or two.

Last edited:
Everybody is so impatient these days. 5 days to ship an item out...big deal. If that's you're biggest problem in life to the point that it warrants a 500 word rant, then count your blessings. I blame amazon. Now everybody thinks they need everything instantly. Needs to be delivered next day or the kids start freaking out. Wasn't too long ago that catalog mail orders took upwards of a month to receive. Patience is a virtue. Take a breath and try to focus on the important things in life.

5 days to ship is reasonable to.you? I'm not complaining that I don't receive it immediately it's that nothing is done in an entir3 business week in a not very high volume business.

********Yes I expect something to happen when money is exchanged. God forbid one business beyond excels at it. The modern world is an instant one. Sorry no excuses anymore that the horse died or wild injuns are blocking the pass. Communicate "Sorry we took 150$ for 7 tins of Pellets, located less than 50 feet from me, I'm just gonna sit around doing what I please vs. Packing the order and placing it in that days outgoing pickup pile. Apparently you enjoy being poorly served.

Maybe I should barely attend to your accounts and not give a ****** that you can't get your vehicle registered, maybe I shouldn't rush to get your binder to you even though that's all you need to close on a new home. God forbid we expect mediocre initiative when a service is paid for. Someone has a government career

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Buckshutr
Depends on the size of the operation. A lot of AG shops are still smaller businesses. Most people fill multiple roles in the organization. I’m glad I’ve never had to run one.
A well shipped product is still a priority over delivery time for me.

And like what has already been said above, Jeff at Trenier is the best of the best.

Amazon has spoiled us for expected shipping times.

Reactions: fishing43
Depends on the size of the operation. A lot of AG shops are still smaller businesses. Most people fill multiple roles in the organization. I’m glad I’ve never had to run one.
A well shipped product is still a priority over delivery time for me.

And like what has already been said above, Jeff at Trenier is the best of the best.

Amazon has spoiled us for expected shipping times.
No it hasn't. Newegg, action village formerly paintballgear.com, ans, since the early 00s I've dealt with, always SHIPPED within 2 days, received within reasonable expectations for services paid for and logistics Co expected service times. 5-8 days to get a product out is out of hand.

Amazon ships within hours, sometimes received in within hours. And THEY DO sell JSB products. 30 to receive NEXT MORNING or within 48. Usually takes me about 25 minutes to receive an order, pay for postage, and pack very carefully. Before noon ill be at the PO by noon or 1 depending on walk ins and the phones, after lunch. By 5. Same day. And remain in constant contact. I guess I just respect the money that my customer busted.his ass for and the customer themselves, you know, for keeping th3 lights on

Thepelletshop.com
Huma-Air
Krale
New England Airguns.

@$p00kygH0ST Sooooo you wrote all of that for what exactly? The "Industry Feedback" forum is a good resource as well.

OH I'm sorry for assuming people on hobby forums might share experiences and sentiments and maybe commiserate or discuss. Maybe n3xt time I'll seek out whether or not it's up to your standards. .. *******
@$p00kygH0ST Beneath the tone that apparently hurt your feelings is decent advice. Do what you please, but that whiny stuff is corny. You don't appear to have been ripped off and you said nothing to help others avoid a similar situation. In essence, you're a part of the problem you're crying about.

I like to give a chance for a redemption. They know who they are. UA are among the worst with shipping times.

Thanks Freud. DO I or do I not have Othello syndrome?
@$p00kygH0ST Am I supposed to one offended or something? Are you done being corny or do you just enjoy derailing your own thread for attention?
I missed a shoot. That's a problem.

Also. Yes paying for something and never seeing the product or a refund is what I'd call ripped
Proper preparation prevents poor performance. If it's such a problem, why protect them? Why not call them out? Screw everyone else right? I guess you don't mind seeing us get ripped off.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Status
Not open for further replies.