• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Gun Cradle - Solid Oak - Highly Adjustable

Classified Status
SOLD

bowwild

Dec 28, 2015
Lawrenceburg, KY
I just finished this oak gun cradle today. I've made four of these and I'm selling two. This is 100% red oak with 10 ounce leather in needed areas to protect the finish of the cradled firearm. The oak is finished in boiled linseed oil. The stand I 24" long and 8" wide. It has several adjustable features:

1. Rifle grip support is on a sliding post to fit various stocks.
  2. The butt stock horizontal "bolt" holder is made of 1 1/4" oak down that I threaded by hand.
  3. The vertical pieces can be removed from the stand for shipment (counter sunk wood screws from the bottom).
I made these cradles because I grew tired of displaying for pictures my long guns lying on the pool table, carpet, or leaning up against a door.

I'm hoping to recover my raw material costs and maybe 25 cents/hour of my time. Yep, I'm a retired hobbyist.

$100 and please add $20 for shipping. This is very solid!

24%22 Oak with Rifle.jpg

Overhead Oak stand.jpg

Oak Cradle Close Up of Movables.jpg