GUYS! and gals...

in my last post I asked about budget PCPs vs Springers and got a lot of great information and talked to a lot of you, that was pretty cool. thank you guys for all the comments it means a lot that so many of you guys were willing to jump in to help me make my purchase. just now, as of 2 minutes ago...I just purchased...the avenger bullpup in 22 cal...it was on sale for $289 I think and I found a 20 dollar off coupon so really hard to find a better deal than that. anyway...just wanted to thank everyone for the help on my last post. soooooo what's the first thing I should do with the pup?

Keep us posted on your progress.
will do. im planning on setting it up for slugs, more specifically, the knockout slugs provided the barrel likes them. if not H&N has a ton of different slugs along with NSA so im sure ill find at least one it likes. its going to be my long range garden defender!

Reactions: fishing43
gonna be honest, its one of the $170 amazon china specials...but its working wonders as of now, no complaints at all and it had no problem filling to 300 bar
Probably a Tuxing, they make a lot of them. I figured if I could get a few years out of it, I'm ahead of the game, mine was a bit over a grand then, been a bit over a year.

I had two avengers and never once cleaned a barrel. Both would shoot the nuts off a gnat with about any pellet you fed it.
I took mine out to shoot today, I was shooting 35 yards (backyard range limitations) little bit of wind, I was shooting the hades pellets (22 cal) at about 850FPS, one hole, until I pulled the last shot like a dummy. then I tried the newer crosman premier domed ultra magnum 19 gr or something stupid like that (its made by rifle ammunition) and same thing, one hole. those crosmans might have grouped better than the hades even. then I tested out something new, the new crosman single die domed pellets, ALMOST as good as the hades at 35 yards. but I suspect at 50 and 100 the performance won't be there but who knows

Reactions: Trucker3573