GX CS4 I - New compresor from Alibaba with INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY - DASH I

Airgun Al

Dec 6, 2023
usa
A new and improved version of GX CS4 is now available through Alibaba and Amazon.
This one has a INTERNAL power supply, instead of the seperate, bulky external power supply.
No more seperate power supply, with wires dangling everywhere!
Its the "dash I" version, so GX CS4 dash I, or GX-CS4-I
Edit: Video added.

Last edited:
A new and improved version of GX CS4 is now available through Alibaba and Amazon.
This one has a INTERNAL power supply, instead of the seperate, bulky external power supply.

Also, not available yet, but more models coming very soon, including the same compressor in black sheet metal, instead of red.

This new model is also available direct from GX Pumps, it's on sale for $649.00 with free shipping. Coupon Code GX10OFF drops the price to $584.10! I'm not sure how this compares to the Alibaba price because I don't know the cost of shipping from China through Alibaba. It may or may not be a better deal...

This is a great new addition to the GX Pump line!

This new model is also available direct from GX Pumps, it's on sale for $649.00 with free shipping. Coupon Code GX10OFF drops the price to $584.10! I'm not sure how this compares to the Alibaba price because I don't know the cost of shipping from China through Alibaba. It may or may not be a better deal...

It's $220 cheaper on alibaba

Reactions: Airgun Al
It's $220 cheaper on alibaba
But is the shipping free? I didn't see a way to really tell without submitting a request to purchase one. If it's free shipping to the U.S. then that is one heck of a good deal! But, if shipping is $220 and it takes a month to arrive, then maybe not so good a deal...

Reactions: JaceSpace1369

I was just quoted $147.80 shipping, so the grand total was $511.80
Very fast , almost immediant response!

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Edit: Video added.

a few posts down. another A bunch of us have the compressor. You commented on my post GX CS4-I post that had arrived. about it being fast shipping from alibaba.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to do a group purchase, its about 5% less expensive for the compressor, and about 20% less for shipping, for purchasing 30 units.
If not for the new, not even released yet compressors from AEA, Id almost be interested in reselling these GX models on Ebay.
I wish AEA would disclose more details on their new product.
It might be superior....But then again, it might not?

Reactions: MACTEN
Did you get the new version, with the internal power supply?

That was the post you commented on. It's in the post title a few posts down.
Nice!
Nice that they installed the power supply internally.
The relocation of the foster fitting, and the new handles are nice too.
Small changes, but Im sure it makes for a less cluttered filling process.
Any other changes that the video above dosent address?
Any internal changes that your aware of?
Did it ship direct from the factory or is there a middleman/distributor?
Do you recall the total shipping time?

I just tried to submit an order request, and they said the minimum order is two units.
Thats odd.
I had a screen pop up, that required me to submit a quantity, and I choose 1 as a quantity, and also gave them a shipping address.
I used this link:

Nice!
Nice that they installed the power supply internally.
The relocation of the foster fitting, and the new handles are nice too.
Small changes, but Im sure it makes for a less cluttered filling process.
Any other changes that the video above dosent address?
Any internal changes that your aware of?
Did it ship direct from the factory or is there a middleman/distributor?
Do you recall the total shipping time?
The only change I'm aware of that I posted a few days ago, is that the internal power supply fan stays on where another poster months ago who bought the CS4-I , had his not come on until enough heat occurred in the machine. It was factory direct and took about a week.

The only change I'm aware of that I posted a few days ago, is that the internal power supply fan stays on where another poster months ago who bought the CS4-I , had his not come on until enough heat occurred in the machine. It was factory direct and took about a week.
Have you taken your cover off yet to look at the internal power supply? Pics if you have, please!

Reactions: MACTEN
Not yet. I'm assuming it's the same as the external but since I'm curious as well the cover will come off shortly.
Going by my CS4, I don't think there's room inside for the PS that comes with ours. They had to have opted for a smaller PS, I believe. There wasn't much room to mount my hour meter on the back of the case. (Didn't want to deal with wires being pulled by mounting it on the top cover)

Going by my CS4, I don't think there's room inside for the PS that comes with ours. They had to have opted for a smaller PS, I believe. There wasn't much room to mount my hour meter on the back of the case. (Didn't want to deal with wires being pulled by mounting it on the top cover)
It's the same height and length but 1" wider. I'll check sometime this week.

Reactions: F6Hawk