Hahn 45 bb revolver

P. Y. Hahn was President of Crosman. According to Dean Fletcher, Crosman did not want to market BB guns for a variety of reasons, Hahn started his own company or a subsidiary to market BB guns. This is a BB CO2 - 6 shot revlover based on the style of the Army Colt 45 Peacemaker and sold as the Hahn 45 BB Single Action Revolver. It was later marketed under the Crosman name.

1958 to 1970
Hahn 45 BB SA revolver
Single action six shot bb repeater
.177 bb
smoothbore barrel
18 shot Magazine

Last edited:
Professor,

Thanks for another fun, "Quick-Draw," review. I'm sure they feel that way because of fond early memories of tv western heroes like Matt Dillon (Gunsmoke), the Lone Ranger and Paladin (Have Gun, Will Travel.) Being part of a 5-kid family meant we couldn't afford such, but I remember well the commercials. Too bad the plastic C02 cartridge cover is missing, maybe try lining up a couple and spray paint flat, or semi-gloss, black. Tape OK, but paint might blend in better, just a thought. Not surprised at accuracy, as BB and smoothbore set-ups, aren't known high accuracy combinations, but the fun is the quick draw single action shooting, anyway. What a clever loading action, Hahn hit the mark, for sure. Thanks again for another trip down memory lane and keep up your good work, WM

Professor,

Thanks for another fun, "Quick-Draw," review. I'm sure they feel that way because of fond early memories of tv western heroes like Matt Dillon (Gunsmoke), the Lone Ranger and Paladin (Have Gun, Will Travel.) Being part of a 5-kid family meant we couldn't afford such, but I remember well the commercials. Too bad the plastic C02 cartridge cover is missing, maybe try lining up a couple and spray paint flat, or semi-gloss, black. Tape OK, but paint might blend in better, just a thought. Not surprised at accuracy, as BB and smoothbore set-ups, aren't known high accuracy combinations, but the fun is the quick draw single action shooting, anyway. What a clever loading action, Hahn hit the mark, for sure. Thanks again for another trip down memory lane and keep up your good work, WM

Yes I would have died if my parents bought me one as a kid. You can se why Crosman had no problems using their brand on it.