• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Hamster for Marauder?

While NOT a Marauder .. the idea would carry over easily.

That of a hollow post fit to the stock anchor screw hole/counter bore using a longer screw and a foot or handle of ones choosing.

m.jpg

Reactions: Bramezy
While NOT a Marauder .. the idea would carry over easily.

That of a hollow post fit to the stock anchor screw hole/counter bore using a longer screw and a foot or handle of ones choosing.

View attachment 492438
I was thinking a trip to my local wood working store would get me the supplies needed, im just not a wood working guy lol. Shaping and such is an art and Im not an artist. Still may be my best option.

I was thinking a trip to my local wood working store would get me the supplies needed, im just not a wood working guy lol. Shaping and such is an art and Im not an artist. Still may be my best option.
My early version I used for a couple years was just 1 1/2" doweling on a post ( Closet hanger rod as i recall ) Painted it black and placed some rubber traction tape around it. Worked fine tho looked Ghetto :LOL:

I like using ram mounts. Max adjustability. Pro looking as well there are many different ball attachments. Threaded stud, clamp mount, etc.. I use the diamond mounts with two holes that can either be screwed directly into the stock or used with MLOC screws on my chassis.

I 3-D printed a palm shelf, but you can use anything that you want.

RAM Mounts RAP-B-201U-A Composite... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KWPJ04?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

RAM Mounts GPS RAM-B-238U Diamond... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002KO5XVU?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

IMG_2226.jpeg

Has anyone seen anything offered? I cannot find anything so looks like maybe im in for something custom.
Could only find a few ideas but with only 6" from center of barrel, seems like options are limited, just have to keep it small.
Ideas?
Oh and im cheap :). Not spending $300 on one from Rowan.
Im liking a camera gear grip w the nato mounts. Well within aafta rules.

Thank you. Between this and an arca rail i think ive got it. Appreciate the ideas.
Form in the UK sells a relatively inexpensive and well made palm riser / hamster for a UIT rail but for a hamster to be helpful it has to be close enough to your center of gravity to allow you to tuck your elbow in to your ribs. eBay has some sellers offering short sections of uit rail
IMG_7889.jpeg

IMG_8106.jpeg

Reactions: Bramezy
Has anyone seen anything offered? I cannot find anything so looks like maybe im in for something custom.
Could only find a few ideas but with only 6" from center of barrel, seems like options are limited, just have to keep it small.
Ideas?
Oh and im cheap :). Not spending $300 on one from Rowan.
I purchased a Crosman Challenger stock for my Marauder from Airgun Revisions. It has a UIT rail and is fully adjustable. You would need to remove the gage and block off the gage port as the Challenger stock has no hole for the gage. It came with the plastic block riser pictured. It's well under your $300 budget! Contact Airgun Revisions and Rich will set you up

20240405_191240.jpg

Reactions: cavedweller
I purchased a Crosman Challenger stock for my Marauder from Airgun Revisions. It has a UIT rail and is fully adjustable. You would need to remove the gage and block off the gage port as the Challenger stock has no hole for the gage. It came with the plastic block riser pictured. It's well under your $300 budget! Contact Airgun Revisions and Rich will set you up

View attachment 493884
Thats an interesting idea there. Ill keep that in mind, thank you.

Reactions: Pea-shooter O.G.
Here is mine. under $50, removable and works like a charm. Center of bore to bottom of hamster is 5 1/4". A scrap pcs of 3/4 walnut, a Ruger 10/22 Weaver/ dovetail scope mount, BKL med height 30mm rings. cut the hamster ends about 30 degree to match the fore arm angle and the Challenger trigger guard for asthetics, my 1'st pc of walnut was smaller and square.
IMG_5142.jpg
IMG_5143.jpg
IMG_5144.jpg