Hand pump recommendations

I got a Stoeger brand pump, and the pump that I received is different in some ways from the one in the manual. I have not had it long enough to know to what extent they are different, but I have already had to replace a few o rings, which were supplied.

I guess my advice is, get something that has readily available rebuild kits and buy a few. I have no idea if general kits will work on mine, or if I will need to buy individual o rings when the time comes.

when you get one ,one of the tricks is to not shoot your gun to minimum ,( about 20 pellets or so ) and pump slowly , push down and hold keeping the pressure on you will feel the pressure drop as the air enters the gun , This avoids most of the heat build up which in turn produces moisture .
YES a pain in the arse

when you get one ,one of the tricks is to not shoot your gun to minimum ,( about 20 pellets or so ) and pump slowly , push down and hold keeping the pressure on you will feel the pressure drop as the air enters the gun , This avoids most of the heat build up which in turn produces moisture .
YES a pain in the arse
Yep, pause at both the bottom of the stroke and the top to let the air flow. Then you need to let it cool down after 50 strokes or less depending on the air temperature.