Other Hante HT-X3006 manual?

Hi I worked something for you. You are right HANTE Store does not take care of their clients very much, no manuals available.
But I made one for you.
I also made a stand that holds the X3006, rests the gun and align it in the right position weather it is a rifle or pistol.
Have fun
Alain

View attachment 486558
THANK YOU. I was going to start trying to get one made myself from all the foreign language videos and do the best I could.
Thanks again!

Ordered and got an HT-3006 wifi version from Ali - came with no printed (or any other form of manual). Checking YT videos, several on there, if I only spoke Malaysian or Pakistani. No subtitles.

So - does anyone have the manual for the HT-X3006 they could scan and send me via message, etc? Here's a link to the Ali page for the device:

HT-X3006 AliExpress
Bro Im also using HT-3006wifi , trust me this chrony is not accurate or reliable ☹️. It gives much higher readings.
Now im planning to buy Caldwell or Fx chrony

yes one can do this too. Good luck
Yeah. I’ve got a 20-25 year old Shooting Chrony Beta. Just a bit of a PITA to haul around and set up. This can just slip over the muzzle and with a goo data sheet of various pellets, etc. - just Kentucky wind age and elevation from there. So I can setup range cards and guesstimate. I’ve had to shoot WAY out of scope adjustment many times before - figure I can do it again with an air rifle.

Yeah. I’ve got a 20-25 year old Shooting Chrony Beta. Just a bit of a PITA to haul around and set up. This can just slip over the muzzle and with a goo data sheet of various pellets, etc. - just Kentucky wind age and elevation from there. So I can setup range cards and guesstimate. I’ve had to shoot WAY out of scope adjustment many times before - figure I can do it again with an air rifle.
Nice. Test HT-3006 on all velocities (800to 1150fps). This shall give u a better calibration 😊

Nice. Test HT-3006 on all velocities (800to 1150fps). This shall give u a better calibration 😊
Plan to. I’ve got about 10 different pellets/slugs/brands and spread of weights for each of 3 calibers. Should give me a good spread and find out which pellet works best at intended ranges for each. 3 new rifles I need to run tests on.
Should be “fun”

Reactions: Vulcan 3