Has anyone done business with Airguns of Texas

yes be sure what your looking at .. one of those in texas i looked into indeed was a scam site, the information and contact didnt line up, major red flag ... if they got something nobody else does or lowest prices youve seen its almost always a scam to, so thats a good but not positive indicator .. combined with incongruent contact information theyre candidates to be taken out back and 'corrected' repeatedly with a pool stick and hung with their own entrails lol ...

Yes, I was recently scammed on a pellet order. The website I ordered from was Airguns.Us that showed the Airguns of Texas as their brick-and-mortar business. The price on the order did not match up with the PayPal charge, so I immediately contacted PayPal. They told me to wait to see if the package arrived. It didn't. The scammers sent PayPal a USPS tracking number showing proof of delivery, so initially PayPal denied my claim. Upon calling and talking to another representative I was finally refunded, but dang! What a bunch of bs. I am going to the Post Office today to see how the USPS can say a non-existant package was delivered to my house. Wish I had seen this thread before ordering.

Be alert!

ONLY deal with known reputable online dealers.

If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't true!

If they have items that are "out of stock" everywhere else, beware!

Use common sense and check (like the OP did here) to be sure the site is legit. BBB.org is a good place to start.

Beware and Good luck!

Caveat emptor!

Oh, and one other thing... make sure to CLEAR YOUR BROWSER completely if you do visit a fraudulent site. No telling WHAT your browser may keep that could compromise your privacy. Ctrl-Shift-Del in Firefox, then choose what you want/need to delete. I set mine to clear Everything - Active logins - Cache and offline website data and do this automatically many times a day, regardless of whether I have been on a suspicious website or not. This is not a sure fire way to be safe, but it helps. I use a cookie extension (Cookie auto-delete) that clears cookies I don't choose to keep when I exit any tab or close the browser. NoScript, uBlock Origin, AdGuard Ad blocker and Privacy Badger extensions.