Has anyone had experience with this vevor compressor??

Yep. Worked fantastic for about 6 fills then quit. The orange one.

No spare parts.

Have to send it back to china for warranty.

China suggested I would get it repaired locally and would refund the repair. Parts??

I choose a refunded 1/2 of cost and keep the compressor.

I have to say their customer service is really good. Same day replies. 

Bought a Yong Heng but haven't used it yet.

Just another Yong Heng clone. It's hard to say what is inside. Companies usually make a few changes which makes it hard to get parts for them.

Buy the original Yong Heng if you want a decent smallish compressor. They are well designed and easy to get parts for. 

Still they are made in China as most of the inexpensive compressors are these days. 

So QC can be a problem with any of them and for that matter with the more expensive China made units as well.

Never buy the cheapest you can get cuz if you buy cheap you gets cheap which is usually not a good thing.

Still Vevor is a brand name and some seem to like it.

Yong Heng post link

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-dedicated-yong-heng-subforum/#post-1127767

Trucker,

A number of members, myself included, have been very satisfied purchasing from best-homepro. All report authentic Yong Hengs, well packaged, quickly delivered. I've yet to hear anything negative about him, only positive. If I decide to purchase another, no question who the seller would be. This label, fastened to compressor side, is a strong indicator of an authentic Yong Heng, note name of manufacturer. WM
IMG_20220105_213135.1645988975.jpg

Airslave,

Nobody knows less about computers than me, but some members have been kind enough to pass on some tips. To add photos from a computer, click on the far left, bottom icon (looks like a sun over mountain with "plus" sign in lower right corner.) This icon is located, with a bunch of others, in an area between where you type your reply and a copy of the thread title. Clicking this icon takes me to my photos, I select one for use, then hit enter, picture prints on post. Best of Luck, WM

Airslave,

You're welcome, remember, I'm standing on the shoulders of some great men who had the time and patience to help me as a newcomer.

If you have the time, and are so inclined, try to fix the Vevor, it can always serve as a remote location air source. Look around YouTube for a repair/rebuild video, these Chinese oil-less, water-less, multi-voltage units carry many names and colors so just look for one that matches the inside components.

Congrats on an authentic Yong Heng, hope it serves you well. I'm giving you an accuracy point for sharing your story and trying to save others from wasting hard-earned dollars. Well Done, WM

Reactions: ranger9037
WorriedMan,

Thank you.

I liked the Vevor... at first. It is very portable and perfect for filling my air rifle/s directly. It was NOT built for filling anything that required large volumes. It seemed like it was struggling at the end to fill my .177 marauder. It was such a let down that it failed so quickly. I will tear down the compressor and see what problems I'm dealing with and start searching. Yes, if I could get it working that would be fantastic. I'll just have to wait and see.

The YH is not so portable. My friend has the Air Venturi Avenger .25 which needs filling a lot more often than mine so portability is an issue. Looking to find a tank that I can use to fill his rifle but they are so expensive. 

Again, thank you for the kind words, suggestions and maybe someone will listen and learn.

Yep. Worked fantastic for about 6 fills then quit. The orange one.

No spare parts.

Have to send it back to china for warranty.

China suggested I would get it repaired locally and would refund the repair. Parts??

I choose a refunded 1/2 of cost and keep the compressor.

I have to say their customer service is really good. Same day replies.

Bought a Yong Heng but haven't used it yet.
Exact same thing happen to me after 3 months. I can't find a repair center. Good to know refunded 1/2 the cost. I've been offered just $70 so far.
I picked it up through a highly rated vendor, I sent a video of the problem and below is his reply. Your vendor named Happy something?

1. I can't find anyone to repair it
  2. Parts will be an issue if you look at what others have mentioned in reviews.
  3. $70 is not near enough compensation when I paid over $285 including tax for a 3 month old compressor.
That said, be glad you got it on Amazon and see if you can buy an add on warranty.

Dear customer

First of all, because the replacement parts need to be sent from China, but for the reason of C-19, we can't send them for the time being

1. We can give you a partial compensation of $70
  2. You can find someone to repair it, and we will provide you with reimbursement

Last edited:
I've had a VEVOR pcp small compressor for a year. It has been used about 10 times. At the rifle range yesterday, it woold not fill the gun after an hour of cycling. I called the company and the reply was.. too bad. It's out of warranty by a few days! I searched internet, then tore it apart for a fix..... no luck!
I will now bite the bullet and purchase a new compressor of good quality.... my $$$ air rifle is worthless without a good compressor. VEVOR is a piece of junk just waiting to ruin your life at an inopportune moment.

I have that one Trucker. I've been very satisfied with it so far. I've got about 10 hrs of fill on it. I have two 68cc paintball tanks I fill up and both take right at 7 minutes each to go from 2500 to 4500.
I know it's not high quality so I baby it the best I can.

I bought a table top fan to blow on the pump to help keep it cool and to finish cooling it down once the pump is shutoff since the motor fan shuts off too, I'll leave the cold water circulating for a little bit also but not long, I don't want condensation from the non moving air inside to build up in the pump from the cold water and hot pump temp differences.

I think I caught mine on sale for $179 (I'd have to double check on that) but recently they dropped the price for a short time to $110 so I have one in a box I haven't opened yet.
I use only secolube oil, I bought a little better water pump and I'm always able to keep it below 40 deg cel. I change my filter every 30 min of run time but I have a discharge dessicant setup I'm about to install.

I start it up with the air and oil vent bleeders open about 10 turns, I close the oil vent bleeder first and then I slowly close the air bleeder

I had one like Airslave's, and rebuilt it about 5 times before I went with a water cooled one. The portable ones are strictly for airgun bottles only and not for longterm constant filling, I think I originally paid $400 for the orange one from an airgun dealer

I see vevor has mine for $227 right now, but if you keep a constant watch and catch it they may drop the price at any time.

https://www.vevor.com/pcp-air-compr...or-pcp-airscuba-air-pump-1800w-p_010532409117