Has HW Fixed The HW100 .22 Accuracy Issues?

I did not know that HW had accuracy issues with their .22 caliber HW100. I've seen a popular video showing accuracy issues with the HW100 in the .177 cal. version because it sends them too fast and they destabilize. Indications were that the HW100 would be far more accurate in .22 caliber because the velocity would be reduced, and therefore, more accurate. Are you talking about the FAC versions of the HW100, or the sub 12 fpe British versions?

"KatoKevin454"I've not heard of any accuracy issues with the HW100 in any caliber, Maybe I missed the posts?, I have the .20 cal and it's like a CNC, same hole every time, precision Surgery...... and all the people I know that have one have never complained about accuracy.
Yes, you missed it. When they first came out there were a lot of reports of very poor accuracy from experienced airgunners and well known airgun smiths couldn't figure out what was causing them. 

I bought a .22 HW100T FSB in late 2014. I had issues with the barrel that I wrote about last June. It's my belief that the barrels are slightly oversized shooting better with 5.53 and 5.54 size pellets.

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/goodbye-old-friend-hw100t-fsb-22/#post-193676

I loved that airgun but could never get it to shoot well.

i would buy another when or if: 1. It comes with known quality barrel like LW, CZ, BSA, or ST. 2. Loses the steel heavy cylinder and gains a little more cc volume for shotcount.

The .177s when tuned down to 19-20 FPE gets a lot of love.

"MP44"
"KatoKevin454"I've not heard of any accuracy issues with the HW100 in any caliber, Maybe I missed the posts?, I have the .20 cal and it's like a CNC, same hole every time, precision Surgery...... and all the people I know that have one have never complained about accuracy.
Yes, you missed it. When they first came out there were a lot of reports of very poor accuracy from experienced airgunners and well known airgun smiths couldn't figure out what was causing them.
Good to know, I'm glad the .20 cal didn't have the problem, I have a .22 Mrod that had a bad barrel, kept getting bad replacement barrels so I bought a LW Polygon barrel and had it machined to fit, now it's a tack driver, I guess no matter how expensive a gun is, there's always a chance of problems.

Thanks