Other Has this happened to you?

Nope! Usually I am frothing at the mouth and ready to bite the mailman arm off to get my new rifle!🤣 funny I just bought a beat up 55 myself a few days ago,, hasn't been delivered yet, but I am always happy to welcome any walther into my collection....they are in my opinion some of the finest made air rifles ever! I have a 51zd, a 52zd, now a 55, and a old model lgv spezial. I'm not going to count my new walthers (parrus,terrus,lgv challenger, and lgu) as they aren't vintage, but they are also fantastic rifles! My personal favorite being my 52zd....it's just a sweetheart of a rifle.

Beautiful gun!
Thanks. Crow
That is an awesome find, a true unicorn. I vote for removing the picatinny rail, hopefully the dovetails are unscathed. How does she shoot?
Thanks. I will remove the rail. 🙏. Shot last nite.
I missed the boat by not participating in this sport decades ago.
This gun shoots incredibly so smooth. Jacking is like a HW30 but clean. Fantastic breakbarrel. No flaws. Crow
That’s a beautiful rifle right there. I’m a little jealous.
Thanks.
Nope! Usually I am frothing at the mouth and ready to bite the mailman arm off to get my new rifle!🤣 funny I just bought a beat up 55 myself a few days ago,, hasn't been delivered yet, but I am always happy to welcome any walther into my collection....they are in my opinion some of the finest made air rifles ever! I have a 51zd, a 52zd, now a 55, and a old model lgv spezial. I'm not going to count my new walthers (parrus,terrus,lgv challenger, and lgu) as they aren't vintage, but they are also fantastic rifles! My personal favorite being my 52zd....it's just a sweetheart of a rifle.
Ya, I wouldn’t refuse any Walther if the problem arose. I have a few and all are leaders. Not familiar with a 52, but will keep my eyes pealed. Crow

Thanks. Crow

Thanks. I will remove the rail. 🙏. Shot last nite.
I missed the boat by not participating in this sport decades ago.
This gun shoots incredibly so smooth. Jacking is like a HW30 but clean. Fantastic breakbarrel. No flaws. Crow

Thanks.

Ya, I wouldn’t refuse any Walther if the problem arose. I have a few and all are leaders. Not familiar with a 52, but will keep my eyes pealed. Crow
Very similar to the 51 but with more of a transition from a sporter style stock like the 51 has to a "match" style stock....just not as chunky as the 55 is. It's a great shooting rifle! And I find it very comfortable to shoulder.

I love to even look at these guns. But the sights!?! I enjoy, especially, the fine fit of metal to metal or wood. These sights are particularly spectacular. I even enjoy the old Redfield Olympic sights I own. I haven't had them on my LR target gun for years. They just ooze precision. Sorry guys, where am I? I was dreaming of rifle sights I can't even afford. Must have been a day dream ... Be Well Brothers, Bandito

Reactions: crowski