Hatsan Hastan Factor RC Sniper-L (Video Review)

Good video mate....I have the Skout Epoch In .22 and the Hatsan sniper long also In .22 ( I bought mine from Krale ) let me tell you guys IMHO the Hatsan Is no where near as accurate as the Skout no even close the Skout at 100 yards half inch groups the Hatsan maybe a 3" group If Im lucky . Now weather Hatsan has tweaked the gun to shoot better since I bought mine I dont know . After about a week my Hatsan sprung a leak and after around five months I still cant find out where Its leaking from . Anyway If you buy the Hatsan Sniper I hope you have better luck with It than I have .

Reactions: SmoothDaddy
Good video mate....I have the Skout Epoch In .22 and the Hatsan sniper long also In .22 ( I bought mine from Krale ) let me tell you guys IMHO the Hatsan Is no where near as accurate as the Skout no even close the Skout at 100 yards half inch groups the Hatsan maybe a 3" group If Im lucky . Now weather Hatsan has tweaked the gun to shoot better since I bought mine I dont know . After about a week my Hatsan sprung a leak and after around five months I still cant find out where Its leaking from . Anyway If you buy the Hatsan Sniper I hope you have better luck with It than I have .
Thank you for the info on your Sniper L...and the Skout. I can't wait to get my. 22 Epoch barrel. Hatsan quality is not perfect. That's for sure. I have had my own nightmare experience with Hatsan. I am super excited to hear your Skout .22 gets 1/2 inch groups. They said that thier 30 caliber and 22 were the most accurate. I don't like shooting 30 caliber because it's just too expensive. I might as well be shooting real bullets.

Reactions: Footloose
Thank you for the info on your Sniper L...and the Skout. I can't wait to get my. 22 Epoch barrel. Hatsan quality is not perfect. That's for sure. I have had my own nightmare experience with Hatsan. I am super excited to hear your Skout .22 gets 1/2 inch groups. They said that thier 30 caliber and 22 were the most accurate. I don't like shooting 30 caliber because it's just too expensive. I might as well be shooting real bullets.
Any details on getting the 1/2" groups? Ammo, speed, accessories...other?