Hatsan 25 sc . Morning fun

Hatsan 25 ,10m, cphp.177

Shame on the fliers.. if i could just figure out what causing them.. probably my shaking , shanking hold.. mehhh.. fun little gun anyway..

hat25sc,10m,cphp.177.jpg

hatsan25sc,177.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Looks fun. Assuming the gun has no issues, and you are a right handed pistol shooter, fliers at 7 o'clock are usually the result of trigger slap/jerking the trigger. Fliers at 2 o'clock are usually the result of an excessive hold on the grip. The lower right is a good target, with hold degrading from shooting quickly....2 cents,...

A post here today had me go grab to ol' hatsan25 . Been awhile since I shot it.

A quick 10m offhand (2 hand hold). Man it was hard to get use to that bulk again holding ot out there even with 2 hands.. using 3$ daisy flathead .177 box pellets.

Then a quick while I was at it 25y rested in to the pellet tin bulls. Same pellets .

Now the wind coming off that hurricane aont helping today .. lucky to get theses in ...

hat25offhand10mdaisy wads.jpg

hatsan25-25ydaisywads.jpg

Looks fun. Assuming the gun has no issues, and you are a right handed pistol shooter, fliers at 7 o'clock are usually the result of trigger slap/jerking the trigger. Fliers at 2 o'clock are usually the result of an excessive hold on the grip. The lower right is a good target, with hold degrading from shooting quickly....2 cents,...
Reference my pic

Hmmmmm....
What happens if im left handed? So i van take pellets out of the equation now.. guns 2ed hand gifted to me , guy said he could not do anything with it . Looks like it can handle it fine up to 50 yards ok as is. Im no pistol guy but not complaining bucking wind.
Then 30y keeping ot in 3"

View attachment 277962

View attachment 277965
If you are lefty. Reference my pic and flip it for lefty🤟

I want one🤤❤️
Ya, i was looking for the non qe and i guess there not made anymore or sold in the usa. Seems overseas you may still find one . A guy offered it to me once and i turned him down feeling guilty as a gift then a few months later he offered it again. That time not so gulity and said send it on down.. glad i did cause it is a fun gun for a used gifted gun ..

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1