Hatsan blitz mods

I have had my blitz for a few years now and something that ive always wondered is why its underpowered in comparison to most other .30 cals. It just seems to me that there are a ton of very obvious modifications somebody with more know how than me could easily do. For example

Give it a 4500 psi bottle with a regulator either adjustable or set at 2800ish psi (similar to the umarex gauntlet .30)

Give it a barrel with a twist rate that can fire and group well with both pellets and slugs (like the gauntlet .30)

Give it a bullpup stock (like they already have in europe but for some reason i cant get in the states)

Less crap trigger

I love the blitz that i have, but its woefully under powered for any kind of hunting that most other .30s can do. Mine has a muzzle velocity of under 700 fps, i wouldnt feel good hunting anything larger than a rabbit with it and even that 50 yards and in.

Is there any reason why the blitz couldn't be modified this way? Does anybody do those kinds of customizations? Id definitely be interested in something like that.

That would transform the blitz from a novelty item to something you could consider a serious contender for more high end pcps like western airguns is making.
I have the .30 cal,... and it's very impressive and very accurate running JSB Hades.even out to 100 yards.. Def a home defense rifle for sure... But any questions on tunes and mods to the guns, get in touch with Dana from "Terminador Industries" he has many YT vids on them and He makes very well crafted and beautiful 3D printed mods and attachments for the Entire Hatzan line and other rifles... Check em out

Yeah, I had the same thought and had picked some up last weekend, but no joy😐
It's stuck on there.
IMG_20240904_135531520.jpg

I have the .30 cal,... and it's very impressive and very accurate running JSB Hades.even out to 100 yards.. Def a home defense rifle for sure... But any questions on tunes and mods to the guns, get in touch with Dana from "Terminador Industries" he has many YT vids on them and He makes very well crafted and beautiful 3D printed mods and attachments for the Entire Hatzan line and other rifles... Check em out
Thanks, I picked up my moderator from them in anticipation of my blitz. Are they members here by any chance?

I had to use a rubber strap wrench to get mine off the first time.

Ya I did the same thing, and got a two pair off of Amazon...this will help you if you've already kind of removed your tank before...mine was a B too!
But before that , I also wanted to upgrade the tank to 700cc's so I also got myself a set of those ultra thin headed open end wrenches (I believe it is a 1-1/8th"? Also on Amazon) sorry its been a while) ,...as I almost marred the the hex on the valve trying to do it with a regular adjustable....
So in short you might have to first remove the bottle with the valve attached first time out.... instead of just trying to get the bottle off the valve.. worked for me.. If I can find the link from Amazon on the wrenches Ill post it here...

Ya I did the same thing, and got a two pair off of Amazon...this will help you if you've already kind of removed your tank before...mine was a B too!
But before that , I also wanted to upgrade the tank to 700cc's so I also got myself a set of those ultra thin headed open end wrenches (I believe it is a 1-1/8th"? Also on Amazon) sorry its been a while) ,...as I almost marred the the hex on the valve trying to do it with a regular adjustable....
So in short you might have to first remove the bottle with the valve attached first time out.... instead of just trying to get the bottle off the valve.. worked for me.. If I can find the link from Amazon on the wrenches Ill post it here...
Ok, I'll get to it, yay!

Reactions: HeavyHitter2112
I have a few mods for the Blitz online if you have a 3d printer. Links are in my signature below. AR style frame and suppressor adapters. My Suppressor, "the Titan" will be out soon too.

Screenshot 2024-09-16 210355.jpg

Hatsan Blitz Albion left rear buffer view.jpg
Hatsan Blitz Albion Right holding 1x magazine.jpg
EndCap_M39x2MountToM25x1adapter-v13.jpg

Hatsan-Blitz-Adapter-v3A-2.jpg
Hatsan-Blitz-Adapter-v3B-1.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-16 221140.jpg

Titan AirGun Suppressor Moderator_2.jpg

I revised a barrel end cap suppressor adapter to take weight off the spring. Seems to slow cycle rate some (a plus) but makes it easier to use with lower volume suppressors. More air can travel out of the barrel to suppressor. Allows some custom tuning. I also have details on the video in post #16. I did not see this until after but seems to be a bit hand in hand as to how it effects things in my write up.. See the link above and check the "here's the dirt" portion. One thing I differ on is setting the geared slide rearward as far as possible as you align the gearing to maximize the travel using less air pressure as the suppressor "suppresses" this.

-saridnour

Last edited: