Hatsan HATSAN FACTOR RC help

I recently purchased a hatsan factor RC,
When I go to fill it up, it leaks rapidly out of the hole that the pellet gets pushed into by the bolt. I could hear the air coming out. when when I leave it sit completely empty from 200 bar in less than 10 mins.and that's all the gun will take is 200/300. It won't fill all the way. I get to shoot 2 mags as fast as I can before it's drained down to 100 bar/ yellow. PLEASE HELP ME. IM NEW TO THIS!!!

those are bad replace them, but they are not causing the leak you are referring to, it's the seals on the inside of the brass fitting, your Poppet and poppet nylon seat are in there along with some O-rings to seal the poppet shaft and poppet nylon seat
factor RC exploded view.jpg

I have come across similar issues with my Hatsan factor (The UK version) and tracked those to a manufacturing issue with part 5951 in that parts list shown in the post here.
There is a hole drilled through from the base and while the holes were plugged, they left razor sharp edges near the front of the hole the drop block is fitted.
I'll have to use a countersink tool to debur the shoulder in that slot, then either fill, or de-edge those holes to mitigate the damage, since they have pretty much destroyed EVERY freakin o-ring I tried to use :(.
Since the gun is in bits right now, I'm going to replace all the seals, including the ones KatoKevin454 mentioned, while I'm at it.
Glad I found this thread and saw KatoKevin454's post, because replacing the two in the above image didn't resolve the leak on mine 🤬