Hatsan HATSAN FACTOR RC help

I recently purchased a hatsan factor RC,
When I go to fill it up, it leaks rapidly out of the hole that the pellet gets pushed into by the bolt. I could hear the air coming out. when when I leave it sit completely empty from 200 bar in less than 10 mins.and that's all the gun will take is 200/300. It won't fill all the way. I get to shoot 2 mags as fast as I can before it's drained down to 100 bar/ yellow. PLEASE HELP ME. IM NEW TO THIS!!!

They are pretty good about selling replacement parts. You have to fill out a form on their site. You're likely looking at a valve issue. I don't know what it looks like. But some guns have valve seat seals. Some have valve seals. Some have both. So either the seat seals are leaking, or the actual seat to valve is leaking.

Part 3356 and 3360 is what you'll be looking at and associated seals. Might have to replace one or the other if they cannot be fixed.

I've had valve issues on a few guns. Can just be some random debris stuck between the seat and valve seal, sometimes the seals come loose or blow out. Other times the valve just doesn't seal. Lapping them against each other with some automotive valve lapping compound can bring them around. If you use abrasives make sure to clean them off the parts once done.

Last edited:

They are pretty good about selling replacement parts. You have to fill out a form on their site. You're likely looking at a valve issue. I don't know what it looks like. But some guns have valve seat seals. Some have valve seals. Some have both. So either the seat seals are leaking, or the actual seat to valve is leaking.

Part 3356 and 3360 is what you'll be looking at and associated seals. Might have to replace one or the other if they cannot be fixed.

I've had valve issues on a few guns. Can just be some random debris stuck between the seat and valve seal, sometimes the seals come loose or blow out. Other times the valve just doesn't seal. Lapping them against each other with some automotive valve lapping compound can bring them around. If you use abrasives male sure to clean them off the parts once done.
Thanks for the insight. I was thinking valve also! Based on similar threads. Thanks a lot I'll give that a shot too. 👍 and it's thanks to guys like yall I love this site already!

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Not ideal. Could be causing a leak, though it's hard to say if they actually are unless you replace them. Get something to measure them. I got a very nice set of calipers used off ebay. You can also get some cheap ones that will work just fine. I just got nice ones once I wore out my cheap ones. Use them to measure all types of things. I think you need the inside diameter, and you need the cross section thickness.

However, there is likely a reason they have chunks missing. Could just be the gun was assembled without much care. That wouldn't be at all surprising. Generally I just rub a small amound of silicon grease on orings like this to kind of help them not tear or get damaged when being assembled. Could have also been cause by sharp edges that need some deburring. Another hallmark of hatsan. Can use something like a dowel with some sandpaper taped to it, or a dremel with small stone or diamond bur bits. Just depending on what needs deburring or where.

Last edited:
You see that chunk? There's 2 chunks in the thick one, and 1 in the small one

20230807_094626.jpg