Hatsan fill probe thread size?

I've been reading about, and experiencing first-hand, the issue of hatsan probes eating orings.
Long story short, I would rather take my chances with a generic 8mm PCP fitting from Amazon than to use anything hatsan makes, other than the airgun itself.

*THREAD SIZE*
I am told ALL hatsan airguns use the same thread size for fill probes or fosters... I just don't know what it is.
Can't find any specs online. After a recent shop fire, I don't have a caliper handy, spare parts, nothing.
Have THREE 8mm PCP fill valves on Amazon that generally appear the same: M10x1, 1/8 NPT, and 1/8" BSPP

Which one will screw in without having to tap the hole? Looking for a quick fix with as little work as possible.
If issue persists, I'll be posting a .25 cal Jet 2 with DonnyFL Tanto, riser, and fixed 3x44 R/G scope for sale, shot no more than 20 times w barracuda HP 😄

before spending money have you tried sandpaper? all of my fill probes and guns have needed to be cleaned up or radiused and I haven't had any issues with orings except when I stepped on my probe like an idiot lol. just a thought, it may not apply to your issue.

just looked at the jet and realized it's not a probe, so if you pull the nipple off and run a nail file on the sharp edges while spinning it in a drill it should help. just don't remove too much, only try to break the edge.

Last edited:
Reactions: henrivdr