• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Hatsan Flashpup .177 $240

Classified Status
NLA
Aug 8, 2021
Florida, United States
Gotta work on it first.

Want to sell my Flashpup .177, comes with 2 mags, original box, manual, and papers that came from hatsan when I asked for a replacement barrel. This gun will not shoot slugs, but it prefers H&N, it particularly likes the Barracudas, Barracuda Hunters, Barracuda hunter extremes and the Barracuda powers which are copper coated, thsoe probably shoot the best. It's been a while since I shot this gun so I will post pictures tomorrow of chrony numbers with different ammo.

I have reduced the length of the valve as to no waste air, removed 1 of the two weights that are in the hammer area to reduce hammer bounce. Aside from that I changed the original baffle in the shroud for the single piece 13 stack shroud that's on ebay. I'm only getting rid of this becuase it won't shoot slugs.

It does have nicks and dings here and there,nothing serious though. I've used this gun to take hundreds of iguana.

20231112_141026.jpg

20231112_141009.jpg

20231112_140953.jpg

20231112_140947.jpg

Last edited: