Hatsan Hatsan FlashPup QE Tuning Questions

Hello everyone. I'm new to this hobby in Aug of this year and bought a FlashPup QE Synthetic in .22 cal. Ive added a Vortex Crossfire II 6-18 x 44 with rings for my Optics. I'm a tinkerer at heart and am having fun with this rifle but I am quickly learning about it's (and mine) accuracy limitations.

I've watched Brothers in Air tutorials on velocity tuning / hammer spring tension and have made some adjustments to the power to shoot JSB Diablo Jumbo Heavys in 18.13gr around 900 FPS +/-10 FPS for around 20 shots. I also watched amd performed the Trigger Assembly Tune/Mod.

Ive done some searching and have found a lot of people recommending the 13 Stage Baffle Kit from Ebay and have ordered that this morning.

I'm wondering if there are any more mods/tuning that can be done short of buying and installing the Huma Regulator. I don't want to dump too much money into the FlashPup as I'm currently trying to sell my safe queen AR to purchase a nice used air rifle from the forum classifieds perhaps with around a $1k budget.

20240912_141459.jpg

20240913_185626.jpg

Looks like your good to shoot as is .. sadly but know nothing on tuning or aftermarket parts on that .. I usually go a few thousand rounds then may look at a improvement if it's really ever needed .
Thanks for replying. I have shot about a thousand rounds of JSB and a thousand of JTS through it and am now looking for anything others have done to theirs. This may not be a rifle the members here are really messing with being entry level or under what most seem to consider entry level.