Hatsan Hydra with arrow barrel?

Hatsan USA and Hatsan Europe sell different airguns and accessories. When looking at the US site I saw a picture of a arrow barrel for the Hydra, this is not an option available in europe afaik.
The barrel looks very similar to the one the that was on the Hatsan Harpoon, so when they discontinued the Harpoon did they take the extra barrels and add them to the Hydra instead?

Does anyone own and use this barrel? What sort of performance does the Hydra have? Anyone know what sort of FPS it's able to shoot arrows at?
Screenshot 2023-03-21 131010.jpg

I eas intrested in it myself . At that time overseas you could still get a real nonQE barrels for it
I can't remember where it was right now but a site had the gun and all three pellet barrels on sale as a package deal for under $600. I was only interested in one pellet barrel and the arrow one so I passed on it.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I contacted Hatsan USA about it and they told me they have plans to bring back both the arrow barrel and the Hatsan Harpoon.
So maybe it will be back this year?

Hatsan USA:
We do still have the Hydra, but the arrow upper is currently unavailable. We are working with the factory to bring both the Hydra arrow and Harpoon back to the USA, keep an eye out for the announcement when they are available again.

Reactions: Beer Nap
For under $280.00 or less you can buy a new umarex airsaber. Its shoots 460 fps with 22inch 376 grain arrows. With proper bdx scope it is pretty easy in on it targets at 120 yards. Don't think the hatsun can compete with it on price and performance. Got airsaber for $230.00 on clearance
I have the airsaber and like it, but I intend to get every single airbow on the market :D