Hatsan Sortie Hammer Spring Adjustment

Anyone know how to adjust the Hatsan Sortie hammer spring? Hatsan Technical tells me to insert a 4mm wrench into the hole in the large brass screw at the rear of the frame and turn it. My problem is that the wrench does go in about 30mm and it seems to engage with something but I can not turn the wrench. I think there is a set screw somewhere that I have to loosen first but I can not locate it. I do know that there is a set screw for the large brass nut but I can not find the set screw for the hammer spring. 

There is a set screw on the right side you will have to loosen. Once this is done I recommend you get another adjustment nut to use as a jam nut to make sure it doesn't back out. Mine started stripping the threads after a couple hundred shots so I took an old RC bearing and it fit perfectly and also stuck out a little past the block. So I put the stock back on and now it doesn't go anywhere. I feel Hatsan should have made those threads deeper so it can handle the beating of the hammer going back and forth. 

Thanks for the comments. Apparently this gun does not have a set screw for the hammer spring. I purchased it from a Spanish dealer since I wanted a wood stock. I sent the gun back to Hatsan-USA and they said they replaced the hammer spring and used a "thread locker" (loctite?) after their adjustment so now I can not turn it. The large brass screw with the hole does have a set screw. What does adjusting this brass screw do?

I am new to PCP guns and haven't started taking them apart yet but apparently I will have to start doing this. I am very familiar with the old CO2 Schimel pistol and routinely repair them. Any place I can get a schematic of Sortie?

Hi, I got a used Sortie and had to take it to pieces. The brass screw you’re writing about only supports the hammer spring - because if you drive it too far, it prevents the filler rod from slipping back, if you get it out, the grip won’t go into place! So, prevent it from turning by holding the side mounting bolt in place for shocks! The hammer has a screw towards the valve, which can be used to increase or decrease the preload of the spring and thus the impact force (CW decreased, CCW increases) and the amount of air admitted! Please, if you disassemble the Sortiet, look at the exact position of the winder - it's under the pipe jacket, next to the pipe, its movement pulls up the rods in the case - because everything works in my weapon, only the filler bar doesn't slide back enough and so you don't load the projectile because you can't turn the magazine! Sincerely, Uncle Peti