Hatsan Hatsan VELOX Review (Video)

Thanks for the constructive critisism. That does help me improve things! I will try and list some things on the guns that could be better. Look for it at the end of my next video. Since only about 14% stay till the end of a video, most people won't see that part anyway LOL! -Nate

P.S. 50% of viewers bail in the first 30 seconds, even on my hit videos. Thats normal. I'm not Mr. Beast! (80%+ retention rate. Mine is 14%) This is actually one of my top videos (.457 Elite) View attachment 465519

The Mr. Beast of airgun channels is Blocktech Outdoors. ALL his videos go VIRAL. Every last one. He kills animals though, but not in all his videos, maybe 1/3. I always knew I could build a huge channel on the blood of the innocent. ... I'm just not interested. He gained over 100k subscribers just this month! I hate you Blake! (He also helped me figure out monetization) Thanks Blake!, Try being nice to animals!
Im not the biggest fan of those channels either. Thank god my Youtube channel is about video games, hahah. Fictional animals are free game 😅

Hey any news on weather they fixed all the problems with the Velox yet, I just purchased one yesterday thinking that they might have cause this is the first one sold since they supposed to have run out of them?
I think so.. hopefully, I got mine in the second batch from pyramid air I think.. it's become my favorite air pistol. only issue is I can fill and shoot 20 shots and it is rated for 19..oh and it's the 22. so on the last shot #20 it sounds like it double fires but of course it can't.i believe it to be the hammer possibly bouncing and allowing a little second burst of air before the action locks open.
I'm very leary unscrewing the air tube full, just knowing how much pressure, it's hard to unscrew but it works fine.
I did get a holster made on Father's Day and it works ok I do wish the pressure gauge was in a different spot or on the other side. that way it would be flat on the one side.
Mark

I think the .30 Viper is the only 30 cal PCP pistol. AEA pistol/rifles with buttstocks don't count. The GK1 does not come in .30. Turning a GK1 up to 70 foot pound for literally 1 shot per fill does not count either.

I'm not the Quality Police. If a Velox screws up, it's a guaranteed product. Hatsan and/or Pyramyd Air will gladly replace it for free. My advice, and you will see this in the comments of the video, test your Velox ALOT as soon as you get it. If any problems arise, return it promtlty. I did see one review where the guy said he had problems. ALL airguns have problems. My Daystate Redwolf leaked, but would I mention it in a Red Wolf review? No, because Daystates don't normally leak....etc.

Viewers need to "read between the lines" on my channel. If a rifle is only shot out to 25 yards for example in a video. It's likely that gun in not accurate past 25 yards...even if I didn't say that. All my channel is good for is for an up close look at the gun and to see how it shoots out of the box.
even the umarex notos is too long in my opinion for a pistol, I had to rest it and couldn't freehand shoot it until I shortened it.
Mark

I just got my Velox from Pyramid yesterday. Well packed and the case is nice. I fixed a magazine that was having issues. There was a piece of plastic from the molding process that was protruding and binding the cycling process. After the first few magazines, here is what I found out. It stops firing at 100 bar (manual says that). Before I shot 6 mags in rapid fire, I noticed that it would stop firing with 3 rounds left in the second mag. I thought it may be the mag again but checked the air gauge and it was at 100. I refilled and the three rounds fired just fine. I refilled and used the more accurate gauge on the tank instead of the one on the pistol. I found that when the tank read 250 bar the pistol gauge was at around 260. From then on two mags per fill with no issues at all. I put 6 magazines down range ( 6 x 12 rounds = 72) in rapid fire mode with no jams or other issues.It is well built, well balanced and accurate. With the CPHP, I hit a spinner at 10 yards on a tree 3 times out of 12 with both mags using only the iron sights. This is defiantly a keeper. I don't have $1,200 to drop on a Huben K1 so this is just fine for my semi-auto pistol needs. It could become the NOTOS of the pistol world. Perfect is the enemy of good enough.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
I think the .30 Viper is the only 30 cal PCP pistol. AEA pistol/rifles with buttstocks don't count. The GK1 does not come in .30. Turning a GK1 up to 70 foot pound for literally 1 shot per fill does not count either.

I'm not the Quality Police. If a Velox screws up, it's a guaranteed product. Hatsan and/or Pyramyd Air will gladly replace it for free. My advice, and you will see this in the comments of the video, test your Velox ALOT as soon as you get it. If any problems arise, return it promtlty. I did see one review where the guy said he had problems. ALL airguns have problems. My Daystate Redwolf leaked, but would I mention it in a Red Wolf review? No, because Daystates don't normally leak....etc.

Viewers need to "read between the lines" on my channel. If a rifle is only shot out to 25 yards for example in a video. It's likely that gun in not accurate past 25 yards...even if I didn't say that. All my channel is good for is for an up close look at the gun and to see how it shoots out of the box.
"Turning a GK1 up to 70 foot pound for literally 1 shot per fill does not count either." lol are u stupid or what? i can shot full magezine with the lowest shot being 67 fpe, thats 17 shots,

Reactions: MrP