• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have Any AGN Members Purchased Guns or Service from Airgun Revisions?

I’m really curious about this member’s site. Every so often I interact with this member in the forums and he seems personable and helpful. But when I searched AGN for information on people’s experience in shopping on his site, I come up empty. With that said, if you have purchased goods and services from @Airgun-Revisions I’d like to hear about your experience(s). Please let me know if your experience was positive or negative. Did you get what you paid for? Did your goods arrive well packaged and in a timely manner? Was any service work performed to your standards as you requested and agreed upon? If you had any issues, were they resolved satisfactorily?

Again, he seems like a cool guy, but I haven’t found any info on here regarding the experiences of others in shopping with this member. I also see no feedback on his AGN profile. I don’t mean to offend @Airgun-Revisions. These are honest questions. Thanks to all who respond to my query with useful info.

Reactions: Pale_Rider
I talked to him about his .257 bulldog. Seems like a nice gent. Very informative and pleasant.

Screenshot_20230809_062216_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Asher I saw those. What type of effective range do you get with one of those before accuracy takes a crap?
Well, I haven't really tried any beyond 50 yards. I have a scout rifle scope on it that has no zooming capability. beyond about 50 yards the reticle basically covers small targets so kinda hard to tell where you're aiming. It's lights out at 50 though. I've put slugs through the same hole at 30 yards. Kinda heavy though, so obviously best accuracy is when shot from a rest

I sent a prod to him early on in my airgun career and he worked magic on it. Rich is a great guy, no filter kind of guy as well. He more or less is Benjamins R&D, he was the man behind the Bulldog .457 , along with many other things in the Benjamin line up.
Spoke with Rich and the above statement seems accurate. Pretty open guy when it comes to discussing product. Looking forward to things to come.

I got a Hunter Field Target Challenger from him. Corresponded via email to talk about the build, & talked on the phone with him, very nice guy and very knowledgeable. His work is excellent & my rifle is exactly what I wanted. I’m going to get another rifle from him in near future.
IMG_0584.jpeg

Last edited: