• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have Any AGN Members Purchased Guns or Service from Airgun Revisions?

Purchased a Bulldog from @Airgun-Revisions and it arrived fast. Rich swapped the cocking lever to the opposite side for me and checked the rifle for leaks before shipping. It arrived with the air he’d put in it as well. No leaks. Got a scope sighted in on it and it shoots with the type of accuracy that I’ve come to expect from the Benjamin Bulldog platform. Thanks to all who vouched for Rich. He’s an easy person to converse with, who is knowledgeable, but doesn’t pretend to know it all.

Purchased a Bulldog from @Airgun-Revisions and it arrived fast. Rich swapped the cocking lever to the opposite side for me and checked the rifle for leaks before shipping. It arrived with the air he’d put in it as well. No leaks. Got a scope sighted in on it and it shoots with the type of accuracy that I’ve come to expect from the Benjamin Bulldog platform. Thanks to all who vouched for Rich. He’s an easy person to converse with, who is knowledgeable, but doesn’t pretend to know it all.
I did throat the barrel a touch deeper so you can use larger slugs if you want.

Price dropped on the Benjamin M357 from $859 to $799 on the @Airgun-Revisions site.

When I saw the shot string he published on his Cayden tune kit I ordered one immediately. Took over a week to get here, not his fault. USPS routed it all over the country 🤬. Installed and tuned to 880fps in about 30 minutes. Probably won’t get to testing for another week or so. Considering ordering an Akela from him with the tune kit and extended air tube. Prices are very reasonable.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I’m really curious about this member’s site. Every so often I interact with this member in the forums and he seems personable and helpful. But when I searched AGN for information on people’s experience in shopping on his site, I come up empty. With that said, if you have purchased goods and services from @Airgun-Revisions I’d like to hear about your experience(s). Please let me know if your experience was positive or negative. Did you get what you paid for? Did your goods arrive well packaged and in a timely manner? Was any service work performed to your standards as you requested and agreed upon? If you had any issues, were they resolved satisfactorily?

Again, he seems like a cool guy, but I haven’t found any info on here regarding the experiences of others in shopping with this member. I also see no feedback on his AGN profile. I don’t mean to offend @Airgun-Revisions. These are honest questions. Thanks to all who respond to my query with useful info.
He is very knowledgeable and helpful

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_