• Taipan Veteran Compact

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Edgun Lelya 2.0

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Edgun Leshiy Classic

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have all three, won’t sell any of them. Two of them I’ve had for 6 or 7 years but I will say this. The two bullpups are easily replaceable with another bullpup. A Cricket, Vulcan or Krait could be a good enough replacement for the Lelya and Vet. But there is nothing out there that can replace a Leshiy classic.

Everyone has valid points and its a give and take deal. For now, I do still own all three. I appreciate the votes and comments. My pick is the Taipan Veteran Compact - easy and smooth to operate, quick follow up shots, single tray or mag, quiet in many ways other than just the moderator, and simple construction. Vet just checks more of the boxes for my use. I don't know what they do with those CZ barrels, but that might be some of the magic. Have a good weekend and enjoy those 3 airguns if they are in your hands!

I'm still unsure I made the right choice and harbor regrets. Officially, as of today, I'm down to 1 pcp. The Leshiy Classic. I still want to try the Leshiy L2, but for the most part I'm done trying and buying pcps. I will miss the Taipan Vet 1, the first pcp. Yeah, couple of tears ... weird indeed. Thanks to everyone who has put up with me on the AN forum, including the moderators.

Last edited:
Oh you are not done with this "sickness" that easily good sir! After a little bit you will be back....... we are HORRIBLE ENABLERS here, and we wont let you go back!

lol

I am sitting in the same spot... my son is needing braces in a week or two. And just the price of those are going to kill the bank account, though I do have a gun or two I would be able to sell and be able to pay for them. Though not sure I can let go of the rifles.